Thursday, July 16, 2009

TWO MONTHS & GROWING!


I took Everett in for his 2 month old check up this week and he is happy and healthy! He weighed in at a whopping 13 lbs (73%) and measured almost 26 inches long (97%)! The twins didn't weigh 13 lbs until they were 4 1/2 months old and so it has been so fun to have a little chubber to kiss and cuddle with! I told myself that I would take in every moment with him because I know how fast the twins grew up. It's defintely sad to see him grow so fast, but to me every stage is so fun! We just love this little guy!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Sarah said...

i can't believe how big he is already! time is flying by! it has been fun to catch up on all your latest posts, i know you must be super busy! we need to get together soon!