Sunday, July 12, 2009

THE DANCING DIVERS AND FUN AT THE POOL...


These pictures still just crack me up every time I look at them! As you can see we had a fun time at Robin's (Amber's sister) pool in Pleasant Grove last week. Needless to say we 30 year old mommies decided to stop acting our age and have a little fun! So, we started taking these ridiculous diving pictures...with many unknown spectators watching us. Because it was MY camera I am able to pick and choose which pictures should be shown to the world (luckily for Tiffany and Amber I have a private blog so it's not really the world but around 100 people). :) Anyways, we had a fun day...and so did the kids! Hope you enjoy these as much as we did!

Amber and Tiffany doing their toe touch dive...pretty impressive I must say!

I like to call this one the running wo"man"!

And yes, I did use photoshop to blur out my midsection...please keep in mind that's the area I'm still working on due to a baby that is only 8 weeks old! :)

Nice bums, where ya from?!
All the kiddies having fun watching our show...to be honest they were acting more like adults than we were!
Cute little Everett just taking in the sun!

These dudes were sure pooped...lucky for me they came home and took a nice long nap!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Moleff Family! said...

Oh! My gosh I can't believe you really did! I need a redo in about 2 months after I run for that whole time straight!! But eh that was a fun swim day I must say!

Jamie Eskelson said...

Those pictures of you ladies are absolutly HISTERICAL. You all look like a bunch of sexy teenagers. (I would have had to photofix everything from my chin down to my ankles)You guys are great. I'm glad you are having a fun summer. Love you all!
Jamie