Monday, July 6, 2009

ANNUAL PERRY FAMILY BBQ

Every year we have a huge BBQ with all of my Dad's side of the family at my Grandma & Grandpa's house in Riverton. Ever since I was little I have LOVED getting together with the Perry side of the family...they are all such a riot and it is a guaraunteed good time! We used to be the only ones in Utah, but gradually they have started migrating back. Now only Uncle Doug and Aunt Nancy are in Oregon and California...the rest of us are not here. So, while everyone was in town, we were able to have our annual family BBQ. As usual we had amazing food and a lot of fun! I love being close to my cousins and to be able to watch them get married and have families of their own and that our children are now able to play together too. Family is the best!

(CLICK TO ENLARGE) Our fun night!

My Aunt Kath, Aunt Nancy, my Dad, Uncle Alan, Grandma Perry, Uncle Doug, and Grandpa Perry

All the Perry gang!


My Grandma and Grandpa with all their Great-grandkids! What a cute bunch!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

jennifer said...

I bet that big family picture was a hard picture to take (especially when ppl don't look at the camera!)