
This is our gang on "our corner" on 13400 South and Redwood Road. Our gang used to be a lot smaller...it began with my mom bringing me and my 3 younger sisters when I was 8 years old. Thanks to my mom she continued to bring us year after year (without my Dad...he didn't used to enjoy parades) and we always sat on the same corner. Now, over 20 years later, we take up much more than the corner! This tradition has expanded to all of my sisters and their families and in-laws, grandparents, aunts and uncles and sometimes a few friends. It is something we all look forward to every year! This year we almost got kicked off our corner by the owners of the house behind the white fence...but after the chair moving battle, threat messages left on the sidewalk, and a few words that were shared...we were able to take back our spot! So, until next year!
Welkers...it was fun to have you join us this year! Hope to see you next year too! :)
8 months ago







1 comments:
So, when I saw the big panoramic picture of the whole family on the corner, I thought, "hey that looks like the one from last year." And it is the same one from last year! Or maybe from another year?? I'm sure all the family know that though. Just thought that you'd like to know that I actually read your blog (although it's been awhile).
Post a Comment