Thursday, July 16, 2009

OUR "LAZY DAYS OF SUMMER"!?!?

Are any of you out there feeling like me and wondering where the lazy days of summer have gone? This summer has been anything but lazy and I am so sad to think that our summer days are quickly flying by! Even though we haven't had many lazy days to just sit around and enjoy, we have been kept busy by doing a lot of fun things so far. I am finally trying to catch up on my lack of blogging (I think I would give up all together other than the fact that I am a horrible journal writer and this is one of the ways I try to keep track of our little family). So, if you yourself are enjoying a "lazy" summer day and have the time to read all these posts...ENJOY! If not, at least I finally got this done for documenting purposes! :)

4 comments:

erin said...

I have so many pictures I need to get up on my blog, just for documenting...Your little guy is so cute. Seems like you've been havng a fun summer!

Amber said...

What a summer you've had! You have such a cute family and are such a great mom. I'm amazed by you!

Jamie said...

You are such a busy girl, always up to something fun! Our summer will officially be over a little early this year when Taylor starts all day school next week!! In case you can't tell I am totally bitter about it! I need an attitude adjustment for sure. Your swimming pictures are adorable. You girls are too cute!

jennifer said...

It's been a while since I've caught up on your blog. I've left other comments on other posts too, you'll have to go and find them! I also went back to your post last year when you, Chelsey, and I had our fun dining out night, and I laughed my head off. Good times, I miss you guys! Your new little guy is so cute! It's been fun seeing pictures of him. I agree that one of the only reasons I blog is b/c I don't keep a journal either. The swim pictures were fun too. Can you find out where they got those cute bathing suits?
Good catching up!