Tuesday, July 1, 2008

MY 18 MONTH OLD LITTLE MONKEYS...


It's sad to think that my poor little boys have never had anything better than JC Penney Portraits...but what can I say, Grady's cheap?!! I have begged and begged for a real photographer session, but once again, I found myself cutting out the free 8x10 coupon and each additional sheet for $3.99 coupon and heading off to JC Penney! I have to admit that SOME of thier past pictures have turned out pretty darn cute, but we really struggled this time. My mom tried to meet me there to help me out, but unfortunately she was running a little late. So, this is what we got in between me chasing them around, trying to get them to sit still, to smile or stop making funny faces...it was quite the event! Please stay tuned however for better photos...because luckily my ward had a service auction last week and I won the bid for 1 photo session by my beautiful and talented friend Jamie! I can't wait!!! But until then, here are a few of the BETTER ones...


Sawyer and his funny ducky face...it was either this or no smile at all!

The photographer's attempt at capturing them giving kisses...they kept doing it over and over again, but this is all she got! :( It's still kinda cute though.

They are such cute little stinkers...they were doing everything they could to not smile, we even caught Sawyer biting his cheeks and then looking away and smiling! They are such teases!!! Oh well, I still love them to pieces!

7 comments:

Diana said...

Ange, I think they turned out adorable! I remember thinking that Alayna's picture at 18 months was impossible too! Because they are too smart to be tricked into smiling. But, I honestly think the boys look adorable. I think the one of them looking up is so cute. I LOVE Logan's picture of him smiling! I have yet to see Sawyer's ducky lips. Maybe he taught it to Jake, because he has been doing ducky lips all week?

I love the picts from the town days. Sorry we had to man the booth in TVille, I for sure would have done a re-do on the pizza and Herriman fireworks! Next year, I'll make the boss do TVille! Oh, well. What can ya do now? I'm glad you ended up wearing the My Food Storage Deals T-shirt! Good job, employee!!!
Love ya, Di

Amber said...

I love your pictures! I think your boys are darling and it is fun to see them grow and become little men!

Aubrey said...

Awww, I think they turned out pretty darn cute! But I feel for ya...I took Annika to Kiddie Kandids when she was 18 months and ended up leaving after 10 minutes cause she wouldn't stop crying. And by then her face was swollen from tears, so we had to go home. Sad! Even Landon at 2 was almost impossible last month! Kids! Yeah, so I want a session with a private photographer too!

Leah said...

I wouldn't worry, even JC Penny's can't disguise true cuteness!

Sara J Low said...

Ang- I love these pictures! They are such cute boys! I love the duck face! So much fun. I'm sure you will look back on these pictures someday with fond memories of trying to get them to smile. They still turned out so cute!

Jenny and Mark said...

Hey- I'm right there with you on the Penneys (and even Target) photos. I think they turned out adorable. Congrats on winning the photo session with Jamie-that will be fun and she'll do a great job!

Jamie said...

You are so stinkin sweet! Reading this totally made my day! I can hardly wait to take pictures of your VERY handsome little men. It's going to be so fun. We must do it as soon as I get back in town!!