Wednesday, June 25, 2008

INTRODUCING LAS HERMANAS DE LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA...

...Hermana Perry, Hale, Hardy, Wardle, Bradshaw, Shoemaker, and Bevans! What beautiful and cool chicas! Well, here's to another fun outing, yummy food (McGrath's Fishhouse), lot's of laughs, and the sharing of OLD memories! (most of us are going on 6 years now from returning home). Crazy how time flies! Love you girls!

P.S. Stoker, Slater, Hanson, Yates, and Sister Johns...we missed you!

5 comments:

buchanancasa said...

That is so awesome that you still get together with your mission buddies. I bet the bond is so strong because of the incredible work you were doing! Looks like fun times.

Jenn said...

Ok, because I had to sit on yall's laps, it looks like I'm trying to dominate the picture, don't you think girls!?It's a good picture other than that. I still think that was funny how we were all in the parking lot after dinner and a couple commented that they saw us when they were going into the restaurant and that we were still there when they were leaving. Fun Times!!

Kelli J. said...

Serving a mission...I will do it someday! Hey, I want you to check out a link on my blog to "THE CHALLENGE" or check it out directly at www.thebomchallenge.blogspot.com See if you are interested!

Still planning on lunch next Thursday! Tawna, Trish & Andrea are excited!

Krista said...

Ange, I'm a blogger! I'm having serious issues with your description of your love story! As I recall, WE thought Grady was the man...NOT you! If it helps you sleep at night...you just tell yourself it was meant to be at first sight! ha ha ha Come check me out!

Aubrey said...

That's fun that you still get together with everyone! You're all beautiful!