Wahoo! Our first one down, and several more to go! I was very pleased with this year's Riverton Demo Derby! It was a HUGE improvement from the 1st annual Riverton Demo Derby! It was quite the action packed show! Best of all, Grady and I got in for free thanks to a really nice couple who gave us their extra tickets! We decided to leave Logan and Sawyer home for this one (so thanks mom for watching them!) and go out with some friends. Our good friends Loralie & Jonathon came out with us again, and then my old roomie Amy and her boyfriend Teddy came too. We had a great time! Thanks everybody for all the fun! And for those of you who missed out on this event...no worries...there are 2 more coming up in our area:
Bluffdale Town Days, Sat, June 21st at 7:00 p.m.
Salt Lake County Fair, August 8th & 9th, 7:00 p.m.
Hope to see you all there! :)

The Demo Derby lover! I must admit though, I'm glad he introduced me to them!

Loralie & Jonathon...thanks guys for humoring us and coming!

Amy & Teddy... Thanks you two, it was fun hanging out with you!

The proud frisby toss winner!

Old friends...back together again! I sure love these girls!







5 comments:
You guys are funny. Angela, I feel like we get along so well, but I really don't think I care about Rodeos and demolition derbys!! haha, sorry, just being honest. BUT I would be grateful to do anything as long as I'm with Lance and we have a break from the kids. Plus there is NOTHING to do in Vegas, so when we come back to Utah, we'll probably do anything we can to get out!
You guys are always doing fun stuff together. I have never been to one of these, but I think my boys would absolutely love going when they get a little older. Chase might even get into it now though, he is all about cars, balls, trucks, and making things crash. You know typical boy stuff. He is such a riot! Oh, and your boys are seriously to die for! I love their pictures on father's day with Grady. They are just too cute! Hooray for nursery!
Ang, are you guys around on July 3rd? That day Morgan is out. I don't know if Andrea is around, but if you are around...I will check with her and we could all do lunch. Tawna will be working that day too, so it would be fun to meet up if possible.
I am so sad we missed that! My first was in Kamas, oh baby! Lets get together this week.
I too LOVE going to a Derby. Though, I haven't been able to see one for over 6 years now. And it's probably nice to have a little break from the kiddo's.
Post a Comment