WAHOO! It's rodeo time! My favorite time of year! For those of you who know me well, I have a HUGE love for horsies, cowboys (especially Chris Ledoux), and wide open spaces. Luckily I have my own 3 wanna-be cowboys, but because I don't have my own horse or open space, then the rodeo is the next best place to feel at home and as if I'm living my dream! Grady has always been so sweet to make sure we hit every rodeo around (in exchange of course that I help him hit every demolition derby around...his favorite thing!) and so he was excited to inform me that the Herriman PRCA rodeo was this last weekend. We took Logan and Sawyer to the same one last year and they loved it! This year they loved it even more! They had a cute kiddie corral before the rodeo started where they could pet all the different animals and it was so fun to watch them. I am so glad that they seem to love animals already...they have no fear and just walk right up to them and try to reach through the fence and pet them. The funniest thing was that every horse they saw, before and during the rodeo, they would repeatedly say "horsie"! We went with our good friends Loralie and Jonathon and had a great time! I can't wait for the 20th for the next Herriman Rodeo! Hope to see ya' all there!!
My 3 wanna-be's!!!!
Logan already flirting with the cowgirls!
Sawyer petting the goat!
Loralie and Jonathon...Loralie shares my same love!
Me and my sweetie!
Me and Loralie (the wanna-be cowgirls!) The boys are crying because we took them away from their Daddy for a picture...Daddy's Boys!
Here is a picture from the boys first rodeo last May...I can't believe how much they've grown!
What a stud...already tipping his had at the ladies!









9 comments:
Ange that is so cute! Which baby is the "stud"? If I had to guess it is Sawyer, but the cheeks are so chubby! When did you have a chubby baby? Anyways, your outing seemed really fun...stinky and allergy filled but fun! I'm glad there is someone out there to suport such an event! JK I'm with Grady on the demo derbys! I'm glad he introduced them to the fam!
Ahhh! We were soo going to go to this, but then I don't know, something happened. We for sure will be making it to the next one. Taylor LOVES horses. Everytime we drive by any she gets soo excited and she keeps asking when she can go and ride one, a real one not just a pony. You know anywhere we can do something like that? I'm so clueless. That last picture of Grady and the boys is adorable and then some. What a cute family you guys are!!
We love the rodeo, too. Which is better, that one you just went to or the RMPRA rodeo coming up later in June? We'll be going to that one. Your boys just so cute. You are such a cute mom, too!
That looks like so much fun! You guys would be so much fun to hang out with. I'd rather be in Utah than here! You and I have so much in common... I love rodeos, horses and all that fun kind of stuff. I was in horse 4-H when I was younger and my sister ran for rodeo queen. Chad and I are excited to get an acreage one day so we can own horses and some other fun animals! It's all new to Chad but he'll have fun!
Looks like fun Ang! Don't you just love summer! It is my favorite time!!!
I love the Rodeo! Your boys! oh so cute, lets go to the next one together! As soon as the weather gets better lets get the kids together.
Ang I love it! Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how fast they have grown! I loved reading about how they wrestle each other. I can only imagine how entertaining it must be! I loved reading through all your posts, you have had some awesome adventures. You're doing such a good job at keeping a record of all your exciting times! You're such a good mom! (and wife, I'm sure) They are so lucky to have you!!!
I also just read through all your quotes, I think I'm going to steal them. They all really hit me today! Thank you!!!
K so I didn't realize what a cow girl you were. How cute is that? Your boys are so stinkin cute!
Angela you guys are so cute, it looks like you've had lots of fun so far this summer. Our demolition derby is next month. We are excited to go. I need to get it together on my blog. Now that I will have to take it a little more easy since we are pregnant, I should work on it. We will have to get together again since I will be coming out for doctor appts.
Post a Comment