Saturday, July 19, 2008

TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME!

Last weekend my good friend Amy invited us to go to a Bees game...we were really excited to go because this was the boys first baseball game! We had such a fun and enjoyable night! Thanks you guys for the invite...we LOVE hanging out with you! And so do Logan & Sawyer! Here are just a few pic's from our good time...

Logan & Sawyer's 1st baseball game...they don't look too thrilled in this pic, but they really did enjoy it! :)

Friends...Lydia, Nick, Teddy and Amy

Sawyer found himself a new buddy! Thanks Teddy for being so good with them!
"There's no crying in baseball!" -Teddy
The boys putting grass in Daddy's hair...they thought this was sooo funny!

7 comments:

buchanancasa said...

HA! there's no crying in baseball! I love that movie! (A League of their Own). I especially like the Madonna song at the end. Looks like a blast, Eliza loves that huge bee that walks around. You guys are always busy!

Sarah said...

looks like a lot of fun! LOVE the straight hair, very cute!

Amber said...

I agree, your hair is WAY cute! I love baseball games in the summer but Chris has been out of town a lot and we haven't made it to one of them, bummer.

Kelli J. said...

Hey Ang! Your boys, as always, are darling! I want to try a game, but don't know if Luke could handle the entire game! We'll see!!! BBQ soon?

Ashlee Swensen said...

It was a fun night and I think the best part of the night was running into you guys! Darling pictures!

Aubrey said...

Once again, we are jealous. Looks like so much fun. I forgot about a comment you previously left...were you implying you want us to live in your basement? :) I think you would go crazy with us there. :)

Jamie said...

We have been meaning to make it a game all summer long! Hopefully we will make it one of these days. Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks again for last night, I had sooo much fun! Your boys are the cutest!