Tuesday, July 1, 2008

GOOD OLD TOWN DAYS...

...my favorite time of year! I don't know what it is about town days, but I simply love it! I love the smells, the crowds, the fireworks, the old rickety carnival rides, the food, the rodeos, and just being around friends and family! We started a tradition last year with our good friends the Roberts of going to Herriman Town Days and eating pizza at the park. We arrived there around 4:00 and hung out the rest of the night until the fireworks. Earlier that morning we all went to the parade, had breakfast at my sisters, helped my sister at her booth, and then went home for a nap before all the other festivities began. Here are a few pictures from our fun and eventful day!
Heather, Barry & Porter Roberts


Best buds...these guys couldn't get enough of this wagon! Thanks Porter for sharing!

My sister and bro-in-law manning their booth for My Food Storage Deals...lot's of fun in the sun!

This is why I don't give my kids blue suckers (or any sucker for that matter), only American flags! Logan had blue sticky stuff all over his face by the time he was done!

Watching the very uneventful Herriman Parade...we scored on lot's of candy though!

Mine and Heather's near death experience!!! We looked excited and happy here...but little did we know what was to come!

The boys first ghetto amusement park boat ride...it was a big hit though!

Logan & Sawyer's 3rd pony ride...they can't get enough of horsies!

Our good friends the Evans enjoying the fireworks!

RODEO...

The night before we went to the Riverton Rodeo with our cute friends the Hafen's. We had a good time, but it was quite the late night! The boys were troopers...we didn't get home until midnight and we even left early! Thanks guys for coming! And Jamie...we missed you guys!

Watching very intently there favorite thing...horsies!!!

Sweet Sawyer!

Silly Logan!
Until next year...

10 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

cute! fun! you guys have such fun. Love the photo shoot too, i can't believe they are such teases.

Moleff Family! said...

Fun! Fun! And when you say ghetto carnical, I have to say that is so true! We went earlier Friday and wow! FUN FUN for sure! Oh and why wasn't I invited. J/K Cute pics as usual! Lookin hot!

Amber said...

You are such a cute mom and do such fun things with your boys. Ihope that I can be like that.

Aubrey said...

Lance and I were soooooo jealous when we looked at these pictures! They don't do squat here in Las Vegas!!!! And even if they did...the heat would be unbearable...hitting the 109s this week! We can't wait to get out of here!!!!!!! Plan on us next year! :)

Amber said...

I'm working on joining the mom club Ang, I'm working hard! It's funny-the lady that rung us up was like "are you having twins"? We were like "no way, we're not even pregnant". She gave us the weirdest look.

Dave and Candace said...

Looks like fun. Your boys couldn't be cuter!!

Jamie said...

I love these pictures, especially the black and white and the ones with you and your boys. You all look so great! I don't know if Grady told you or not, but Taylor thought that parade was the coolest ever! She came home and we played parade all day long. Love Herriman days! I still feel bad for missing that rodeo though. It was just one of those days! Thanks for letting Taylor come along with you all. She loved it! Next time for sure.

Tiffany said...

Gosh, you guys always have all the fun! It's not fair! jk We'll have to meet you guys there next year!

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

Nice pic! I will get you for that one. Thanks for sitting with me today, your great! What is with all the 1 week ago, 2 weeks ago business??

Sara J Low said...

Ang-
You are so cute... You don't need to worry about blog stalking. You're the only one that visit's my blog on a regular basis and I love that! So no worries! Also, I LOVE the songs on your blog.. that's my next goal with the blog thing.. how do you do the music? I love it!