Grady took Thursday and Friday off this week to hang out with us, so we've been enjoying every minute! We have only been allowed to do "fun" things while he has been home...which means no yard work, cleaning, or other odd jobs I always have for him to do. So, one of the "fun" things we decided to do was go to Thanksgiving Point during the day on Friday so the boys could ride some "horsies"! Grandma Lou and Papi came with us at the last minute and we had a great time!!! Afterwards we all went out to lunch at Paradise Bakery...sooo yummy! I wish Grady would take more days off like that...I really think he thinks that that's all we ever do around here when he's gone is have "fun"! Boy is he wrong...if you were to see our very messy house after 3 days of being untouched, then you know that I at least do something "not fun" every once in awhile! Oh well, the break was sure nice while it lasted!

Smelling the flowers...or as they would say, "ra,ra's"


My little cowboys! They are such cute little dudes...especially on a horsey!

Grandma Lou helping them to feed the baby goats...watch out boys for your fingers!

Papi, Grandma Lou and our happy boys...now even happier because Papi bought them a sucker which mommy NEVER does! Thanks Mom & Dad for coming...we love spending time with you!






2 comments:
Horseback riding is the best! Way to get them started young!!
The mane on that horse is awesome...your boys are so so so cute. I'm still waiting for the "what you missed out on" post...
Post a Comment