This is a little shout out to my friend Haylee and her amazing photography skills! She is seriously one of the most talented people I know! One look at her blog and you will know what I'm talking about! She works so well with kids (in fact she used to be my boys nursery teacher and they loved her!) and captures the most amazing shots! We are long overdue for our family pictures and she will definitely be the one that we go to! So, if you are in need of some updated pictures, please check her out! (her blog address is below)
7 months ago







2 comments:
We need some updated pictures too! I have a friend who I LOVE her pictures as well, but these independent photographers charge WAY too much! I can't stand to spend that much! I have seen some that charge way less and the pictures are still great. Maybe not breathtakingly amazing...but awesome for my standards.
PS: I think Luke accidently just called you guys, in case you see us on your caller id. :)
Hey Ang- Debbie didn't read your post about going private, but she wants to be able to view your blog. Her email is debbieconaty@comcast.net and if you need her blog address you can get it from my page!
Post a Comment