Hey everybody! I am planning on going private pretty quick here...so if you are intersted in viewing our blog, please send me your email address. Thanks!
8 months ago
*ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE*
Hey everybody! I am planning on going private pretty quick here...so if you are intersted in viewing our blog, please send me your email address. Thanks!
Posted by Angela, Grady and Boys at 10:34 AM
| Counter powered by website analytics and statistics software. |
10 comments:
Hi Angela, count me in. Email is spcsorensen2@msn.com.
Well, that was FAST. Good thing you know my email or else I couldn't check out your blog!
Hey Ang - Good to hear from you!
I'd love to view your blog:
robinsonmjag@gmail.com
joining the private club? :) got your email...thanks!
Hey Angela, how come you are going private? My email address is
scole_@hotmail.com
Please add me, I would hate to not keep in touch. amber_vanbibber@hotmail.com!
wow, decided and went....I've wondered if I should....
me in too-wincliff@hotmail.com
Hey Angelina--It's working!!! Thanks for keeping me in the loop!!! Plan on Feb 2, right??? Love, Mom
O.K. that was fast since we just talked about it today. I want in, me email is ssschaugaard@comcast.net if you don't have it anymore.
Post a Comment