Friday, January 2, 2009

IT'S A...


BOY!!!!

Yes, we are going to be blessed with another little boy! I have to be honest in that I was really hoping to have a girl...I didn't want to always be outnumbered! :) But, now that it has sunk in, I am actually very excited and relieved that it is another little boy. I really don't think I would know what to do with a girl at this point...hopefully someday though! (#4?) I really wanted to wait and have a surprise this time, but Grady just couldn't wait to find out. So, we compromised and had our ultra sound tech write it down in an envelope which we opened on Christmas Eve with all my family. It really made it a lot of fun and so I'm glad that we did it that way! The twins were born close to Christmas which made that Christmas very special, and finding out what we were having made this Christmas special too!

One reason why I really thought it could have been a girl is that during the ultrasound he was all curled up and didn't move around like crazy as the twins always did. The tech almost wasn't able to tell until the very end when I guess she got a look. So, the ultrasound pic's aren't the greatest because of the way he was facing down and towards my back. I was hoping for a cute profile picture like we got for the other boys, but this will have to do until we can see his cute, sweet little face in May!

19 comments:

Dave and Candace said...

Congrats! Dave told me you were going to find out on Christmas - what a fun way to find out. It will be so fun to have three boys! I hope you're feeling well.

Aubrey said...

Yay! I was so anxious to know! Thanks for sharing! And yes, it looks like you will be outnumbered for now. :) That's ok...it will be fun to have another friend for Luke and Garrett!

Amber said...

You are very outnumbered, sorry! But you make really cute boys so at least you know he will be cute! Congrats!

Carrie said...

Hooray! Lot's of future lil missionaries ;) That's great! Hey, look at it this way, you already have lots of cute clothes! Oh wait, the sizes/season are off...Well, it's still cool! Boys are great! Congrats!

Tyra Swensen said...

Congrats..Boys are so great..girls are so dramatic and emotional even when they are little so you won't have to deal with that!!!!

buchanancasa said...

That is so awesome! And he has his big brothers to show him the ropes of everything. What a fun way to find out the sex of your baby. I'm sure he will be such a gentleman. Congrats to you all.

Adams clan! said...

holla! Thats awesome. A home full of boys and look you already have all the stuff and in doubles. Congrats Angela and Grady!

erin said...

Congratulations...there are will be a lot of boys born this Spring!

Ashlee Swensen said...

I am so excited for you! They will all be the best little buds. I hope that you are feeling well. Congrats that is really exciting.

Jamie said...

YEAH!! Boys are so much fun...as if you didn't know that! Congrats I couldn't be more excited for you both. So fun for brothers to be so close in age, they will for sure grow up as the best of friends.

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

congrats! I love boys and they are a lot easier than girls, I think. Can't wait to see the cute little one. Take care

Kelli J. said...

Yeah!!! So exciting!!! I was sad to hear I missed you at the office a few weeks ago, but everyone was so excited that you came by.

The Burnah Clan said...

Wow! Suprise huh. That is so fun though, they will be such friends.

Jenny and Mark said...

Glad you had a great Christmas and congrats again on the baby boy! He will have 2 great older brothers to look out for him. I know what you mean about being sad when the holiday season ends, I'm kind of in denial. Cute pics-your family has the best tradtions. I love the candlelight dinner on Christmas eve!

Angela said...

Congrats Ang!!! That is so cool. Maybe I'll get the girls and you'll get the boys :) I bet your boys will be so excited to have a new little brother

Melissa & DJ said...

Dj felt a little the same way with number 2 girl, u twe just got him a male dog. We'll see if there a number 3 maybe a boy for us.
I think a boy is great!! Your are so cute, you raise them just right. I'm glad to have such cute boys out there for my girls when they are older, lots older.

Sara J Low said...

Congrats Ang! I'm so excited for you! I can't believe you're going to have 3 kids! Who would have thought 5 years ago... Time just flies! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, sounds like you sure did! Congratulations again!!!

Leslie Baird said...

What a fun way to find out and then share with your family what you are having! I had four brothers and wouldn't have had that any other way...I have two beautiful girls and wouldn't have that any other way...just having a family is the best thing you can do and it looks like you are doing that perfectly!

The Bennetts said...

Ang, Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. Another boy, that's awesome. We need to get together soon, my boys would love to meet your boys. Congrats again!!- Treesje