So, this last Friday my sister got a call from Nadine Wimmer on KSL News stating that they would like to come out and do a little story of her business My Food Storage Deals.com. They only gave her an hours notice, but some how she was able to get ready, clean the house and straighten up her food storage room just in time (thanks to a little help! :) We threw a party that night at her house as we waited anxiously to see her on the 10:00 p.m. news. It was a lot of fun and we think she did a great job...even though she was REALLY nervous! Way to go Shan and keep up the good work! If you would like to take a look at the news story...you can click on the link below.
Here is the link: http://www.ksl.com/?nid=172&sid=5404881






7 comments:
i actually saw the clip online over the weekend! i was so happy for her, what a great business and hopefully the exposure will get her even more clients! very exciting!
We turned on the news that night, right when your sister was on. She was so cute and really did a good job. She didn't seem nervous at all. You guys look a lot alike, too.
I think this is so cool! But what about all of us not in the valley? How does she do it? Will she share her secrets so we can do it other places?
How exciting! I checked out her website and she's done a great job! That's so exciting!!! I hope she does well with it!
that is so exciting, I saw her and of course I had to tell everyone about her business, I'm so glad for her
Yeah for Shan!! She looks fabulous and I love her food storage deals site, it has saved me a pretty penny! So Ang lets hang out, what are you doing Friday?? Let me know if you are available and we can meet up. We are bored to death with winter as well!
sure love ya, email me asap so we can plan our fun getaway!
That was cool! I am in AWE of your sister's food storage room! Lance and I were just like WOW!!! That is a dream...we want one! When I move out there I am definitely using her services!
Post a Comment