I'm sure many of you feel the same...but I am SO READY FOR SPRING AND SUMMER!!! We've had way too many lazy days lately, and I'm not one that can stay cooped up indoors for long without going a little crazy! I feel bad for my poor boys having to put up with me day in and day out. But, am relieved to know that we have a trip planned to Palm Springs, CA! Every year we go there with my family for a week in February to take in the sun and get away from all this gloomy weather. Even though I'll be prego with a big belly, I'm still looking forward to just laying by the pool and taking it all in! So, until that fun post...here are a few pic's from our recent lazy days of winter.
8 months ago






7 comments:
You crack me up! I love it. Looks like you guys have been having a fun filled January. You have inspired me to bring our slide just like yours inside.
oh fun, i need to take the girls to that byu museum sometime. your boys are SO cute!
We were just saying last night that we are probably going to have withdrawls when we move back to Utah because the weather is so freaking nice here! It was 68 deg yesterday!!! Well, we're enjoying it while we can. Still no word which is very frustrating. The longer it takes we might have to reevaluate plans....so we'll just wait till we hear and then go from there.
Anyway, that is our slide!!! :) We've had it since Annika was 2 and it has gotten so much play time! Especially when friends come over, it is the most fun toy we have I think! (when it's been outside they don't play with it as much as inside...it's weird)
Oh Angela La La your cute little boys are just my favorite. I loved the picture of Logan reading to Sawyer - you must really work with your kids to have them reading chapter books already :) Well I'm still in Hays, according to our schedule we have "open" time for 38more minutes....wow what should we do.
Your slide is HUGE! It makes mine seem dwarfy. I didn't even know they make a big one like that. I will have to wait until we have a play room like you to store something like that. Until then our little one will have to do. I agree though, our slide has been played on more than any other toy, inside and out! Yes, bring on our vacation!!!
Looks like fun to be had by all. I am with you on the vacation to a warm place. I did go private if you want an invite let me know. our email is ssschaugaard@comcast.net
Angelina--You look like you're enjoying every minute of this winter time! The twins look like they're having loads of fun, but So. Cal. will be great to show to them. They really are at such a cute and fun age. I'm counting down the days with you. . . Love, Mom
Post a Comment