Tuesday, February 10, 2009


Last Friday we had a "Totally Awesome 80's" Party for our brother-in-law Jared. It was his birthday and since his life began in the 80's, we decided to take advantage of the opportunity to celebrate the awesome 80's! We had the music, the outfits, lot's of food, and a fun 80's Quiz game of how well we remember the 80's. We had a great time and it was so fun to see some of the outfits we could come up with at the last second. Needless to say, it was difficult to find an outfit that worked while being prego...but I did break out the jelly bracelets, the large pink hoop earings, the double neon scrunchies for my hair, the brightly colored makeup, and the bright pink roll down socks!

Here is Diana and Jared...Diana looks as hip as ever and Jared can sure pull off the white polyester sports coat!

We were nominated the "preppy 80's family"!


Here is Todd, showing off an outfit he has probably owned since the 80's! Sadly I have known Todd that long, and so seeing him all dressed up like this brought back A LOT of memories! :)

Here is Grady sporting his "pegged pants" and me and my huge belly!

Krista and Riley...looking good!

All the cool 80's chicks! Thanks Diana for planning the fun party...we had a riot!

4 comments:

BaxterFamily said...

Ang, you look so good in pink and the belly goes perfectly. Your family seems to be where the party is at!
So you're having a boy! Boys are so cute and I'm enjoying my little Adam.

Lots of loves

The Burnah Clan said...

Yeah, pink does look great on you. About time you got some color into your preggy wardrobe...haha. You guys look cute!

Moleff Family! said...

That is freakin awesome, I love the one of you and Grady and the fam one. Too too cute! U r a fabulous 80's prego chick!!!! Looks like fun.

Jamie said...

I don't think you could be any cuter! I love this. I think I'm going to steal this idea from ya. Just so you know.