Grady turned 34 this week and we have had a lot of fun celebrating with friends and family! I still can't believe that I'm married to such an old man, but I'll keep him! :) On Sunday we went to his parents house for a little family party where we played a fun game of 'How well do you know Grady?' and then had his favorite German Chocolate Cake and ice cream. It was fun being together with everyone...and fortunately, his wife seems to know him best! (yes Kip, you're the runner up!)
On Monday night we went out to dinner at one of Grady's favorite restaraunts...Famous Daves! It was Mmm Good!!! We went with our parents and then our good friends the Roberts. We had a great time and enjoyed the huge feast for five! So yummy! We were STUFFED, but still had to leave room for their delicious bread pudding!
My cute parents!
Grady and his mom (his dad is obviously missing from the pic...sorry!)
The Roberts....Heather, Porter, and Barry! Thanks guys for coming!!
And last but not least...our little munchkins! Luckily it wasn't very busy that night, because the parents of these 3 boys let them run wild! Oh well, at least they enjoyed themselves!
Grady's Birthday continued on his actual birthday, Tuesday, where his thoughtful wife made him cupcakes to bring to work...even though he was embarassed to bring them! :) He then came home to his big gift...
The Remington 870 Express! Grady has wanted a shotgun for awhile now...for recreation and to have as protection...but I think I'm more excited about it than he is! I love to go out shooting for fun, but those who know me well, will also understand the peace of mind I now have knowing that I can protect myself when Grady is gone. Well, here's to getting one year older! Happy Birthday Grady/Daddy! WE LOVE YOU!!!
7 months ago






7 comments:
YUUUMMYY!! Let's go back! Have you put that GUN together yet??? I'll watch the boys on Monday--if you want me to. . . Love, Mom PS Thanks for sharing the "other" cupcakes--I enjoyed them. . .
Happy Birthday Grady! My husband and I enjoy target shooting too! I will admit, my husband more than me. But I still think it's fun. I hope you never need to use that gun for protection! But the peace of mind is a good thing. My husband keeps asking me if I want to get a concealed wepons permit. Ummm... that would be a NO!
We took our kids to the cheesecake factory a few weeks ago. Wow, that was embarassing! I need to go somewhere a little less crowded I think! Your cute boys look like they had lot's of fun!
No wonder I haven't seen or heard from you in weeks! Looks like you guys have been having all sorts of fun and I know you're going down south in a few days too, right? I'm so jealous!
Happy Birthday to Grady! I can't believe he's older than Justin! (Just by 7 months). I'm glad you got your gun, so you'll be safe now. :)
Yay I was so glad you sent me your Blog. You have such a cute little family! I'm glad we have been able to get to know each other a little bit, thanks to the good ol Bachelor!! I need your email so I can send you an invite to our blog. Oh and good choice on the Remington, I'm proud of you for knowing how to shoot one of those baby's. I wouldn't know the first thing to do with one of those :) :)
German Chocolate Cake and a shotgun. It must be a Pisces thing. I love that cake and Nick would roll over and die if I bought him a shotgun for his birthday!!! (We are both Pisces)
Funny! I didn't think you really did end up getting a GUN!!!!! What is the deal with all of the GUN talk??? I think we are totally out of the loop. In fact, I think we need to jump on board. Soon, I'm sure. Anyways, I have totally forgotten that you went private so I haven't checked your blog in awhile thinking that you hadn't posted...and then you had several posts!
I did the same thing...forgetting it was private, when it said it hadn't been updated in 4 weeks, i decided to check anyway and here we are. Sorry! Anyway, first of all, I have to tell you that you look pretty hot with your hair straight in that picture! ;) Looks like fun birthday happenings...once again we feel left out...dang Las Vegas...!
Post a Comment