Our original plan was just to stay a night in St. George to help break up the drive back home, but the weather there was so nice that we thought...why not a few extra days?? So, luckily they had condos available and so my sister's family and us decided to stay a few more nights while the rest of the family continued on home. We each got our own 2 bedroom condo which was really nice and relaxing cuz we got it all to ourselves! While there we went swimming, ate tons of more yummy food, visited the temple and visitors center, and spent a day hiking at Snow Canyon. It was nice to be able to extend the trip and post pone coming home to winter! We are now all back home, Grady's back to work :( , and I'm still trying to catch up on dirty laundry. I guess now we're just counting down the days until spring comes! Thanks Mom & Dad for our wonderful vacation! We feel very blessed to be able to go so often and to do it together as a family! We love you!
8 months ago








3 comments:
You're very welcome--thanks for coming along, and thanks for sharing the part 3 that we missed out on! Although I got to come home to my own space and peace and quiet, too! Ha, Ha!! Love, Mom PS- We're counting down the days to return with your little guys!!
WOW! JEALOUS!! I actually had been thinking about you for a while. I keep checking your blog and was hoping you were doing ok because you hadn't made a post in a while. Now I see why!! I guess you might not have been here for the big announcement. Check our blog! ;)
Agreed, I wish I could have joined in part 3 but I think my patience and my children were done with part two!!! It was SO much fun and I can't wait till next year!!!
Post a Comment