Tuesday, March 10, 2009

OUR VACATION...PART II

Posted by Picasa (CLICK TO ENLARGE)
Our next stop was to In-N-Out Burger (a must!) on our way to warm and beautiful Palm Springs, CA! This was our home for the next 5 nights...and boy was it relaxing! For those of you who haven't been to Palm Springs/Indio, there really isn't much out there other than a desert, the 85 degree weather in February, Palm Trees, and another one of my parents condos. But, we have come here for 4 years now and absolutely LOVE going there to get away from the gloomy winter weather in Utah. We kept busy by going hot tubbing, floating around on tubes in the lazy river, playing tennis, playing games at the Club House, watching/feeding the ducks from our deck as they swim in a 5 foot man made lake (trying keeping 5 2-year olds out of that water!), eating delicious, gourmet meals that we all took turns cooking, shopping for our weeks supply of food at Costco, watching the Food Network and HGTV (we don't have cable and so this is a treat!), going on walks, and just enjoying eachother! We had such a great time and I'm already counting down the days until next years vacation!

2 comments:

Grandma Lou said...

OOOPS! You already wrote part 2, eh?? Yes, Indio is quite the "dessert", but did you really mean "desert?"Ha, ha! The twins win the best dressed award!! I love the picture with Grady and Sawyer. Love, Mom

Rebecca said...

I'm so jealous! I am seriously in need of a break from the gloomy Utah winter weather! Still a California girl at heart, I guess! Sounds like a fabulouse time!