
I don't know how many times I heard this last Saturday, but it sure makes me happy that my boys get just as excited about horsies as I do! :) Grady and I took the twins to the Utah Horse Expo Show this last weekend and had a really fun time! Grady is such a sweet husband to entertain my dreams of someday owning a horse. He is always willing and looking for things to do that are based on what I love...horse shows, rodeos, etc. He even encouraged me to go up and talk to the dude that was selling hay to get the latest prices. I think we may need a little bit bigger of a back yard for one, but hopefully someday!
Until then, we'll just continue to attend shows like this and brain wash our kids that they too love horsies! So far, my plan is working! As you can see, the boys couldn't take their eyes off of all the horses...
They also enjoyed climbing on all the other fun things there...
If you haven't ever been, the expo has a lot of cool horse shows like jumping, weight pulling with Belgians, and different breed shows. This is always one of my favorites...the Fresians. They are the most beautiful horse! It is always fun to watch them...












11 comments:
I didn't know you loved horses so much. Jimmy's parents have several including a beautiful bucksin. We should go over to their barn sometime and we could let the kids feed them apples.
Ok your boys are so stinkin' cute! How are you? Are you guys coming over Friday night? I'd love to see you...and your cute family! Sorry it took so long to get on your blog...I love it and want your creative help with mine :) Hope to see you soon! ~Aimee
That's hilarious....I am really not a horse person, I have no desire to get on one...but I have to say that that last picture really is beautiful! My cousins have horses on the Adams side and some have done horse shows and everything...they live out in South Jordan. What a great husband to do all that for you! Very cute!
Chad and I are excited to come ride horses with you guys some day!!!
Ang, They are seriously such handsome little boys! Sorry I couldn't really talk to ya yesterday. My kids just weren't having it. I watched Twilight again last night with Cort and I have to tell you that we are on opposites sides of it. I think
I liked it more this time! I did of course tell Cort he could not make fun of it at all. So maybe that helped!!
How fun for you guys! Buckskins are beautiful! I hope you get your horse someday so I can come ride. I use to ride a lot when I was younger, but I fell off and didn't like it so much after that. The pics of your boys are so cute!
How cute are your little cowboys in there cowboy shirts! I love it. Fun stuff, can't wait for you to have that baby boy so I can hold him.
There is just something really wonderful about twin boys. I love seeing pictures of yours, and knowing your having as much fun as I am. Really darling post!
Howdy Angela---It really makes me happy to know that my love for horses and dogs was passed on to at least one of my daughters. . .Ha, Ha!!! And lookie there--also to Logan and Sawyer!!! Glad you enjoyed yourself--and yes, Grady -you're the Best, Loving Husband!! Thanks for taking good care of Angela!! Love, Mom PS--That's the most beautiful buckskin I've EVER seen!!
Those little cowboys of yours are so cute! My parents just got horses, you guys will have to come up and ride with us. Tell Shan congrats on her big debut, that is so great! What a cute family you have!
Two words...TENT TRAILER
Post a Comment