Friday, May 30, 2008

"STORY TIME"

"Story Time" has become my favorite Friday ritual...I think a few of us in the neighborhood started this at first for the kids...ya know, to provide them with a stimulating atmosphere playing with their little friends and listening to us read to them. But lately, I would have to say that it's been more for us! There are usually 5 of us that get together every Friday for this event, which consists of hanging out at our different houses while we let the kids play for about and hour or two and then packing all the kids up and going out to lunch! We've hit Chilli's, The Training Table, Kneaders, and now Paradise Bakery! (way yummy for those of you who have never been!) I'm sure we are quite the sight with six 18-24 month olds! But usually the food is well worth the hassle! So, here is to "Story Time"...I can't wait to see where we end up next Friday! Thanks Amber, Emily, Tiffany, and Aurora for all the fun! :)

Eva, Haylee, Logan, Sawyer and Elsa (Landon was missing in action this week)

Tiffany and Emily!

Paradise Bakery...DELICIOUS!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

looks like so much fun! you guys are SO brave to go out with that many kids. i'll have to try paradise bakery, any recommendations?

Moleff Family! said...

So sad! I should be there with you guys! I miss storytime. I feel like it has been forever. Looks like fun!! LOL