I WANNA BE A MACHO MAN!! I just thought that I'd dedicated a post to my 2 little squirts, who think that they are sooo tough! It is the funniest thing to see them walk around the house with their shirts off because we always catch them sticking out their tummy and pointing at it like they are so proud of how big they are, or to see them throw a ball ALWAYS followed by a loud grunt, or to whitness their little wrestling matches where one will grab the other and pull him down with him, just to see who is strong enough to get back on top. They really do think they are so tough and it is hilarious. So, here is to my little tough guys...hopefully their little muscles will grow as big as their ego!











10 comments:
They are so adorable. I am still laughing over the way you help people remember who is who. It is so neat that they have each other all the time. Cute bellies, oops, I mean macho!
how do you help people remember who they are?
I LOVE the pics you catch of them... that one of them looking at each other...awesome
too cute! they must be so much fun... yeah, how do you tell them apart?
So cute. I love little boys there's something about them that just makes me smile real big. I'm digging your Lynyrd Skynyrd song, I haven't heard it in ages. My friend's dad use to jam to it... totally takes me back!
Nice pictures. Seriously, they are adorable. The picture of the two of them looking and smiling is so cute. I also love the one of Logan with the hat on. To me is screams Grady! The belly shot makes them look like little migit men. They really are hillarious! Hey, they don't look skinny in the pictures...I guess you don't need to worry about their eating habits anymore! PS we missed you camping! They would have LOVED the dirt!!!
Ang-how cute are they? They are getting so big. I love the picture of them looking at each other. It looks like they are planning some brotherly scheme against mom and dad and smiling about it!
I love this! Look at them strut around showing off their six packs! Every little girl needs to watch out for these heart breakers. They probably go for the older girls, the chicks in preschool! They are so cute I love the matching camo hats!
They are so cute! What fun little boys.
They are getting so BIG!! Time sure flies, huh!? So great that you could capture this for them (and yourself)!
Boys are the best, I love the grunts, boys gotta be boys. I finally added a new post, check it out. Where are your swim suit pics???
Post a Comment