Friday, May 2, 2008

GO T-VILLE!!!

Last night we got together with Grady's friends from good old Taylorsville High School. These guys have been good friends for a long time (seeing as how they are all in their 30's now). We always have such a blast when we get together...and there is never a dull moment, especially with Barry around! :) Lance & Aubrey were in town from Las Vegas and so we decided to have a little BBQ. Sadly, the eating aspect wasn't as fun as it normally is since all of us girls are doing a weight loss challenge together...good job though Aubrey for being the only one last night not to cheat! :) Thanks guys for all the fun and for the friendship we all share!


Umm...Yummy!
The boys...Lance, Barry, Jeremy, Grady and Todd
The Girls...Aubrey, me, Heather, Chris, and Jodi
All the kiddies...Sawyer, Logan, Mckaylie, Ava, Addison, Ashton, Porter, Landon, Annika and Luke


P.S. And thanks Chris & Jeremy for the fun Jazz game last week!!! Too bad we won't be sitting on the 21st row again tonight!

Go Jazz...and Korver! :)

3 comments:

buchanancasa said...

It always looks like there's a party going on at your house; that's the way to live, man!

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

Hey cute girl! I love the pics of your boyfriedns to cute! We need to get together and take the kids to the park. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and are having so much fun on your trip!

Frampton Family said...

Wow! I have never seen so many kids in the same place at the same time. LOL! I love having get togethers with old friends. It looks like you all had fun. And way to go on the weight loss challenge. I really admire that you are doing that.