Here are a few of Logan & Sawyer's favorite past times lately:
Driving together in their friend Makaylie's car!
Leaving a whirlwind of a mess wherever they go!
Playing with and teasing their Daddy!
Hanging out with their friend Makaylie who lived in their basement for a few months. They will sure miss her!
Climbing the stairs over and over and over again!
Getting into trouble with their little buddy Porter! (they knew they shouldn't be in the pots and pans)
Playing in the pantry!
Not eating! And making a gross mess whenever they attempt to do so!
Chasing eachother from room to room!
And lastly, but most importantly, helping Mommy!
These cute little guys sure keep me busy...but they are sooo much fun too! I love my little buddies!
8 months ago






5 comments:
Oh...they are too cute for words!
Love the pictures Ange!
Happy Anniversary! You guys make a cute couple! Those pics of the boys are too cute!
I can't believe how big they are getting. I can't wait to see them! My twin brothers each got a car like that when they turned two! I really wanted to get one for Landon...but we don't have the greatest area to go out and ride it...and not much storage in the garage! Dang!
Angie-
Kelli told me that she had a blog and I found you! Your boys are so big and so cute. How are the 2 houses coming along? I miss working with you at TOSH.
Post a Comment