Friday, February 22, 2008

A TRIBUTE TO THE MINIVAN...

As some of you may know, Grady and I became not-so-proud owners of a minivan this last summer! At first I couldn't stand the thought...but I have to admit that I have come to love and appreciate my new set of wheels! (Don't get me wrong...I'm still holding out for a truck someday!) Sadly, just 4 days ago, our van that has treated us so well, was badly injured in an accident. So, I just wanted to take this moment and pay my respects.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey Angela, I saw the link to your blog on Amber's. So sorry to hear about the van, I hope it's on the mend. You have such cute boys, I love the picture of them together as babies. Too cute. Jamie

Aubrey said...

Hello???!!!! Why didn't you tell me sooner that you had a blog! You need to send an email out to the fam to tell them about your blog! Lance's mom would love to check it out..and I know Shannon and Martie get on a lot. Anyhoo...HILARIOUS picture!

BaxterFamily said...

Well Ang,
You're an official Nerd! I may have turned 30 before you, but you're the one who bought the mini van first...hee hee. It was so fun to finally see your cute boys. Sounds like you are continually having fun. You'll have to come down and play this spring!

Loves,
Melissa

Kelli said...

Hi Angela, (and Grady!) Just saw your blog through reading Aubrey's, and thought I'd pop in! Tell Grady hi, and my brother and sister-in-law! Sad that you see them far more often than I do! Take Care, Kelli Bramble