As some of you may know, we recently returned from a nice long "trip" (I have learned that with kids...vacations are not vacations...they are trips!) from beautiful sunny California! I say returned because just last year we took the same "trip" with my family when the boys were only 2 months old. We had such a great time last year and enjoyed getting out of this cold and dreary weather here in Utah so much...that we all decided to do it again! This time we added to the length of our stay and brought along a few of my Aunts, Uncles and cousins! We had such a blast! It was really hard to leave (especially since we heard about the other huge snow storm back home), but when it becomes easier and more relaxing to be at home then away, then you know it's time to say goodbye! I say that because after staying at my Aunt and Uncles in Temecula, CA and sharing their home with 33 other relatives, then staying a few nights at a rented house in Aneheim, CA with all my immediate family and then on to a timeshare in Palm Springs where 3 couples and kids shared a condo together....the boys got a little restless and sleepless!!!! Don't get me wrong, we had a GREAT time...but we could no longer live on 4-5 hours of sleep a night between all the babies constantly waking up! So here we are, now back at home, wishing we could be sitting at the pool again with beautiful palm trees and the sun in the sky! Here are just a few pictures of our fun "TRIP"!
Family photo in beautiful Temecula, CA! Thanks Nancy & Wade for all the fun!!




All the little baby cousins...suprisingly they were a lot of fun to have a long...and allowed us to benefit from the wonderful thing called a baby pass!

Logan's favorite ride and first time driving! He did NOT want to let go when it was over, and now his favorite thing is to sit in the minivan and pretend to drive.

All tuckered out! After 3 long, but fun days at Disneyland, we were all ready to head off to Palm Springs for some relaxation!
The guys heading off to the hot tub for some "guy time"! (Grady, Todd, Riley & Jared)

Logan & Sawyer's favorite pastime...taking it easy in the kiddie pool!







2 comments:
Well done! I enjoyed your side of the vacation...ha ha ha That was my baby that kept us up all night long...remember!
Angela,
How funny---we were both in CA! I was seriously (I'm not even kidding) crying when I had to come home. Thinking of the grey dreary skies, cold, and of course all the responsibilities of a stay-at-home mom...anyway, I loved our trip. It was way too short. It looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment