Thursday, February 21, 2008

HERE COMES TROUBLE...DOUBLE TROUBLE!

Well, I'd have to say that today was a big day! Not only did I start our family blog, but Logan & Sawyer both learned how to walk!! They are still a little unsteady, but they are definately on their way! I'm sure I should have plenty of reasons to be very afraid of two little one year olds running around, but I'm actually welcoming the change. For those of you who have had twins, you'll understand how hard it becomes to carry around two little ones who are no longer in carrying car seats! Hopefully we will be able to get around a little easier now! Here are just a few pic's of the little guys...
Sawyer... Logan...
...and the proud parents!

1 comments:

Diana said...

I love it! Welcome to the new world of blogging!!! Great pictures...who was the photographer? ha ha ha