This week Grady and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary! It's so crazy to think that we have already been married that long! Time sure flies by when you're having fun! :) It was my turn to plan it this year (we take turns planning the event each year) and of course I wanted to go all out, but Grady dashed my dreams when he kindly reminded me that we are on a strict budget until we sell our other house. So, we started things off by exchanging cards and our favorite treats (I also get 1 rose for every year we are married) And then we went out to dinner with our parents on Monday
night, followed by the play 'The Civil War' at Hale Theatre (sounds pretty romantic so far doesn't it?!) On Tuesday, our actual anniversary, we had my parents take the boys for the night while we went to one of our favorite restaraunts, Famous Daves (YUM!), and then came home to enjoy a quiet house and a chick flick. Grady took the next day off and so we enjoyed the morning at the temple doing sealings. We had such a good experience there and loved spending the morning with all the cute temple workers! They were so great! I love doing sealings because it helps to remind me of the potential that we have together as couples, and the great blessing of forever families! I sure love my little family and look forward to all the many years we have together! Well, until next year! (It was a Happy Anniversary, but maybe next year Grady will let me plan another cruise like we did for our 1st Anniversary! Wish me luck! :)
7 months ago






11 comments:
Hey girl, dont you love blog you can find anyone I swear. I found you on my sister Ambers blog. # years doesnt time fly. You little guys are geting so big and cute! Hope all is well with you all!
I love that you left out Grady's other request for his anniversary! ha ha ha
Hey Ang! I just found your blog and had to say hi! Hope you had a great anniversary (sounds like you did)! :) Come check me out sometime! You won't be disappointed! hehe
I love ann. I love to look back and remember exactly why I still love my man. I love the pic. of your boys together (our sweet boys) so so so cute. Yes little boys are wonderful, so different from girls, it's great to have both.
Cute blog, Angie! Your kids are so cute! xoxo Mandy
Angie, it's me, Becca! I'm glad we can be friends on the internet world too! Our blog is:
joshandbeccalund.blogspot.com
Sounds like it was a great anniversary...even though you didn't get to 'go all out'...I'm curious..what WOULD your plans have been? :) My mouth was watering at the sight of all that candy! mmmmm
how cute! Sounds like it was a lot of fun...I miss you! Hope you're doing well! :)
Yeah!! I'm so glad you have a blog! I feel like this is the only way I can keep track of people. Happy Anniversary and your family is so cute!
love ya,
Jamie
This looks GREAT, Ang! I'm really impressed. It'll be fun keeping up this way...much better than facebook, haha!
Alright lady it's time for an update with your new do! Miss I am so popular with 10 comments (now 11) I LOVE your blog, it is my most visited lately. Want to know why??? The music! and the picture of you jumping for joy over your mini van. Just by listening to your music alone I'd say we could be great friends. I need your help in the blogging music world. And I think you dress very cute and stylish, not momish at all. blog yah later....
Post a Comment