We had such a fun weekend celebrating Easter with family and friends! On Saturday we started the day off at Butterfield Park for Herriman's Easter Egg Hunt...it was quite the event! There were hundreds of people there (including all of my family) making it a little crazy! Not to mention the fact that the event had a false start and so everyone went running into the field before they were supposed to! But overall we had a good time! :)
Sawyer, Logan and their buddy Hayden after the hunt was over! Hayden was a little more pushy than the boys, and so he scored all the candy this year!
Sawyer didn't seem to enjoy his first Easter egg hunt too well...hopefully next year will be a bigger hit!
Waiting in line to check out the cool firetruck! After we got to see the firetruck, we headed over to my sister's house for our traditional Easter Eve breakfast! We had the yummiest stuffed french toast with our secret sauce! Ohh...sooo good!
Logan and Sawyer Easter morning in their new little outfits! What handsome little guys!
Us "trying" to take a decent family picture with my camera's timer, sadly it didn't work out so well.
This year I asked the Easter bunny to help me out with my weight loss challenge by not bringing any candy (it would be way too tempting since easter candy is my favorite!). So, instead, he brought the boys some cool toys! They got a trike, and lawnmowers so that they can get to work soon with daddy in the yard! They loved them and have been pushing them around ever since!
Silly Logan who was being VERY difficult while I was trying to take a picture of them...they think it's so funny to hurry and crawl away whenever I try and get a picture. BOYS! Later on Sunday we went to my parents house for a delicious Easter dinner. I love this time of year that we have to celebrate the life of Christ and all that He has done for us. Spring is such a beautiful and happy time!!
8 months ago






2 comments:
Ang-your boys looked adorable on Sunday. I almost bought the same vests but couldn't find the right sizes for my boys. I can't believe how old they are. I can't keep up with Bridger getting into everything. I can't imagine having 2 of them-you are a great mom. You guys are a darling family!
Hey Ang, Your boys are too adorable. I love their matching vests. Too cute! And I have to ask, where do you keep getting these amazing recipes that you have been putting the RS newsletter? They sound soo good! I haven't tried them yet, but believe me I'm going too! Also, we'll have to do the museum again soon, I had a lot of fun with you all. Good times, for sure.
Post a Comment