Thursday, July 15, 2010

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!

This is a girls night that we had all been waiting for...the opening night of Eclipse! And no, this isn't the only thing worth blogging about in my life...it's just pure coincidence that the last thing I blogged about was New Moon. Don't worry, I'm really not a crazy Twilight fan...however I do enjoy some decent entertainment and all my girl friends! The real reason why I am actually finally getting around to posting something is because my dear friend Jamie recently moved to Arizona and so I thought I had better start this up again so we can stay better in touch while she's gone! So, this is for you Jamie! :) And yes, you were EXTREMELY missed this night!!!

Christy, me and my sister-in-law Aubrey

Melissa, me, Haylee, Liz, Andrea, Annie, Amber and Lynette

Jamie, Cindi, Julie and Heather
We started the night off with a yummy dinner at Chicago Pizzaria at The District and then spent the rest of our time shopping and eating delicious treats from the Chocolate Factory. We then of course all enjoyed the best movie yet....out of the Twilight Series that is!

Good times! Can't wait until our next reason to go out!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

You girls all look fabulous! What a fun night. I sure miss you all a ton!!