I was introduced to digital scrapbooking over a year ago, but it wasn't until the last 6 months or so that I've really gotten into it. And can I just say how much I LOVE IT!!!
Let me tell you...it' been hard to find the perfect balance in my life lately, especially with the addition of our little Everett...from being the mother to my 3 little boys, a good wife to my husband, exercising, cleaning house, studying from the scriptures, spending time with family and friends, cooking, writing in my journal, going on vacations, fulfilling my calling, finding time for myself, and the list goes on and on and on....so, without a second thought, the first thing to go was my blog. And, my digital scrapbooking has taken it's place. But, due to a few out of state friends and family...I think I will try and keep this up a little better. So, here is to finding the perfect balance! Wish me luck...I'm sure there are a lot of you out there that might need it too!
These are a few pages from June...
(IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN VIEWING THEM CLOSE UP, JUST CLICK ON THEM AND THEN ZOOM IN :)
Herriman Town Days
Highlights from Logan and Sawyer's Soccer Season
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)






3 comments:
welcome back! :)
Soooo cute! You are going to have to teach me.
Ang, if I come over one night will you give me a digital scrapbooking tutorial? I wanna learn so badly!!!
Post a Comment