Monday, November 30, 2009

NEW MOON AT MIDNIGHT!!!


The night that we had all been waiting for!!! The midnight showing of NEW MOON! There were about 25 of us that all got reservations many months in advance for the Midnight showing...and the big night finally arrived! We started the night off by going to Olive Garden for a yummy dinner!

Needless to say, we loaded up on lots of pop so that all of us 'Mommy's' would be able to stay up all night! As you can see we were trying not to pee our pants!

I'm sure like many of you who have seen this movie, you fall in love with Jacob! So, here is me and my Jacob cookie...thanks to my good friends Kelli and Andrea.

The vampire chicks...Theresa, Julie, Cindy, Jamie and Kristine (along with Amber making her appearance in the back) :)

Annie, Amber, Angela (me), Lynette, Melissa and Emily.

Kristine, Anna, Michelle, Emily, Jenny and Katherine.

Haylee, Liz, Carrie and Tiffany. We all had lots of fun and laughs together at dinner and then headed off to The District!

What were we thinking? This place was jammed packed with all the other Twilight lovers out there...crazy night...but well worth it!

Me and my cute sister-in-law Aubrey...downing some more pop to help us get through the movie!

Luckily, most of us were able to sit pretty close to eachother. Good times!

Amber, Lynette, cute little Cayson in Lynettes tummy, and me!

Rebecca, Heidi, Jodi and Loralie....the rebel Red Bull chicks! What a fun night! Now the countdown begins for Eclipse on June 23rd! CAN'T WAIT!!!



7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the great time! I can't wait to see it again, and to see Eclipse in June!

CAMERAHAPPY said...

Fun pictures! I had a really fun time and dinner was great too! Thanks for the invite, we will have to do it in June as well! Fun times!

Jamie said...

Lame! I SO missed out!! Looks like you girls had oodles of fun without me. So sad I didn't make it. Did you hear that Eclipse is coming out in June?? Or is that just a rumor? Can't wait!!

Moleff Family! said...

Gotta love it! I am stealing these pics from u! What a fun fun night! Nice pic of me with vampire girls, I just cant be photogenic can I! LOL1 Love ya Ang!!

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

yeah for new moon! I am needing to see that again! Thanks for the good time, cute pics too.

Carrie said...

LOVED IT!! It was SO FUN! :) Thanks so much ANG!

Jamie said...

I keep hoping I'm going to see pics from eclipse sometime soon on here. Hint hint I still haven't seen it believe it not. Corts parents are here, I'm going to try and go this weekend. Miss you! PS update your blog!!!!! :)