Established on March 4, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple. On that day I had the privledge of marrying my best friend and will forever be thankful for the blessing that he is in my life. Sadly, we met in the most unpleasant of circumstances...a "Singles Ward Activity". I really began to dread my last few singles ward activities, but will always be glad that I showed up to that one!! It was love at first sight, and so we quickly decided to tie the knot 4 months later! We have loved being married and have shared so many wonderful and fun memories and trips, moments of laughter and tears, we have learned and grown so much together, and most importantly...we have been blessed with three adorable and amazing boys...the twins Logan and Sawyer, and our little baby Everett. I feel so happy and grateful to have such a loving, little family to call my own and I look forward to many wonderful times to come!
0 comments:
Post a Comment