I say Thanksgiving Weekend instead of Thanksgiving Day because Thanksgiving for us lasted all weekend long! To start it off right, Grady took Thursday and Friday off (normally he would have had to work in the morning since he is in the International Department at GS) and so we were happy to have him home all day with us! It was especially nice to have him home this year to help with the boys while I did all the cooking. Late Thursday afternoon we had a wonderful Thanksgiving Take I in American Fork at my uncles church with all of my mom's side of the family. She has 6 brothers and sisters and so between all of them and their kids and their kids...there were a lot of us! But we sure had a good time! We played human fuse ball in the gym...It was so great! We got a lot of good laughs out of that! We also did a lot of visiting and eating of pie. We then left around 7:00 to come home and enjoy a Christmas show as a family.
Our table...cousin Rachelle, Uncle Dwight, Aunt Sherrie, Aunt Cheryl, and Uncle David.
Two of my sisters, Shan and Diana, and their hubbies and kids.
The parachute...the kids love to play with this every year!






3 comments:
You guys are always so busy I can't believe it! I don't think it's normal to have THREE thanksgivings! You guys are crazy! :) That is so fun though! We're sad we missed out on the Howell Thanksgiving. Oh well, I'm glad I didn't have to cook anything this year. ;)
so jealous, lots of food!!! good times it looks like! u seem to always have something fun going on!! Love ya!
What a fun weekend. Thanksgiving is seriously one of my favorite holidays. Food and family; it doesn't get much better then that.
Post a Comment