Here are some pic's from their BIG day...
The night before their birthday Grady, Barry and I spent quite a few hours setting up their new room with their new "big boy beds"! We were a little nervous to make this move, but it actually went surprisingly well! Sawyer didn't want to sleep in his bed alone, and so he slept in Logan's bed with him, but they slept all through the night! We couldn't believe it! It was so cute to see them both sleeping there side by side...I wish I would have taken a picture because every night since then Sawyer has been brave and now sleeps in his own bed. We haven't had one problem at night...they go right to sleep and never get out until morning. Nap times on the other hand are a different story! Let's just say we now have "quiet time" and not "nap time".

This was their big present, their room all done and decorated...they sure LOVE their big boy beds!
That afternoon Heather and I took our boys to Southtowne Mall for the FM 100 Christmas concert! It was Ryan Shupe & The Rubber Band and so we just had to go! Logan, Sawyer and Porter had such a good time running around, eating yummy pretzels, listening to the music, and doing a lot of window shopping!
Here they are hanging out in front of the Skinny Jean display trying to pick up on some chicks!
My happy little Logan! It was so cute cuz they just sat there swinging their legs through the bars and listened to the fun music! Later that night Grady and I went out for dinner and celebrated that way with them since their big family party was the next day.
We started bright and early on Wednesday preparing everything for the big party that night. Here they are watching their 'Car' cakes cooking.
Once they got tired of helping mommy with all the preparations, this is how they spent the rest of their day...watching movies on our bed while I slaved away for their big night!

After a long day of cleaning, baking, wrapping, and decorating...this was the end result! Their "Cars" Birthday Party!
I was really nervous about making these, but I actually think they turned out pretty cute! Thanks Heather for your cake decorating tools! They saved the day!
We had a yummy pizza/salad dinner with all of my family...sadly Grady's parents were in St. George and so we missed them! The boys have never been big eaters, but that night they both ate 2 whole pieces of pizza! I was impressed!
Uncle Riley, Aunt Krista, and cousin Kennady
Aunt Diana and Uncle Jared
Aunt Shanny and cousin Olivia
Grady/Daddy, Grandma Lou and Papi
They were both sooo excited about opening their gifts this year...it was a lot of fun to watch their cute reactions!
Here is our traditional photo in front of all their new toys and presents...they were definitely hooked up with a lot of new and cool cars! Their favorite was their remote control cars...Lightning McQueen and Mater from the disney movie. We opened those up after everyone left and they had such fun chasing them around the house!
Their other favorite gift was definitely their cute and very detailed horses that Grandma Lou got them from IFA. They make sure they have them every night now before they go to bed! Thanks Grandma Lou! Overall their night was a big hit! Thank you everybody for coming and for all your help! And Happy 2nd Birthday Logan and Sawyer...we sure love you!!!
12 comments:
Great going, Angela, keeping up with the B-day cake extravaganza!!! Everything was deeeelicious--especially the cute little car cakes!! Your little family is beautiful and Dad and I are so very proud of you and Grady!!!! You are wonderful, loving parents. Who would have guessed--the "name brand" chick has so many talents!!! Lots and lots of love, Mom
PS-Logan and Sawyer are the cutest twins I've ever known!!
Awww, cute post. cute boys. cute bedroom. cute cakes! what a cute family you guys are! :) nicely done! ;)
It was a FUN party! Thanks for letting us come and trash your house!!! I think those two little boys are LOVED/SPOILED so much. I sure think they are adorable. I LOVE their room. Oh, and NICE work on the cake...seriously, you're on your own each year! You did a fantastic job!!
They are so cute!! I love their new room. And thank goodness for quiet time! By the way, I just got your email you seriously crack me up!! Love it!
Hey! You made it to age two! I think it is so fun. And it helps that your boys are sweet and cute. I am SO VERY impressed with the cakes. My boys requested a bus cake and a fire truck cake last year. One of my sweet boys asked, "What is that?"
Are you busy June 17th because I have another cake to make and two little 5 year olds to impress?
Wow! Way to go on those adorable cakes! And your boys' room looks so cute. They do grow up way too fast.
Hey there Angela, I didn't know you had a blog. I just seen you on Tiffany's. Your two little boys are so adorable to sing to in nursery. There getting so big. How are you feeling? Well I hope it's okay that I add you to my blog. I'm a blogger. Talk to you later. Cute pics.
Those beds are so cute. The room looks great! I can't believe those cakes you did! I am a terrible birthday party planner. You are going to put me to shame. Maybe you can teach me some things when I get out there. :) I can't believe they're two! Crazy!
Happy Birthday Logan. Happy Birthday Sawyer. They are both so cute and seem so well behaved for boys. :) Those car cakes are adorable. Luke would love that, his birthday is on Monday. Makes it a little hard to have birthday so close to Christmas though.
Man it's a good thing we're moving back, you guys need more Howell representation! :) Happy Birthday Boys!
They are so cute! I can't stand it. I love that they have each other always. Their room looks so cute I bet they love it. What a fun little birthday celebration you are such a cute little family.
Post a Comment