Most of you already know, but for those of you who don't...I'm pregnant! Last Monday, Grady took the day off and we spent the day together shopping, going out to lunch, and then to my first doctors appointment. As many of you know, with the twins, my doctor only checked the heartbeat at my first few appointments and so they were a HUGE surprise at my 20 week ultrasound! This time around, he made sure that we did an ultrasound to verify only one little bundle of joy. And yes, this time there is only one! I was a little relieved, yet at the same time a little sad because I have absolutely LOVED having twins! They have been so much fun and I'm honestly a little nervous about only having one since I've only done the twin thing...I've heard it might be a little easier though...if so, I can handle that! :) The only thing is that he looked so lonely in there all by himself! :( He was sure active though, maybe because he had so much room to run around...just moving and kicking all over the place! (I'm saying "he" because I don't want to say "she" to only get my hopes up! I'm afraid I'll always be outnumbered around here!) So anyways, that's our big news! Now may the countdown and ever expanding waistline begin!!!
8 months ago






30 comments:
So, you didn't even find out if your are having a boy or a girl????
Wait, it's too early, isn't it, of course....well, good luck...hope it's a...well, congrats!!
congratulations!!!!!!!!! :)
Congratulations! I didn't know, so thank goodness for blogging! How exciting for you. One will seem like such a piece of cake! :)
Ang, congratulations!! That is so exciting. I'll give you a call so you can come hang out one day, we would all love it!! Talk to you later. DeEtte
Angie, what great news! We are so excited for you!
Congrats Ang!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! 3 kids! WOW! Who would have thought 5 years ago! You're so lucky!!!
Sorry about just dropping by the other day. I should have called first. I didn't mean to be a bother. Thanks for the books! They fit perfectly... in my storage box! :o)
I hope you're doing well! Let me know if you need anything.
(I'm so excited for you!!!)
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO COME SEE YOU GUYS!!! WE WILL BE THERE THIS SUNDAY AFTERNOON OR SO!! Can't wait!!!!!!! : )
Congrats! May 9th is a great due date (it's my birthday). We are very excited for you both - I know what you mean about trying not to get your hopes up for a girl!! We'll be at Goldman on Halloween, but we can go any time of the day - let me know if you know when you're going! - Candace
Congrats! I am so excited for u! Your such a great person and such an example mother to so many! I love ya!!
Hey you! We are super excited for you. There's nothing in the world like a new baby. Congrats agsin!!
Congrats again! You are such a cute mommy! Maybe some day you can give me some pointers! P.S. Post lots of cute prego photos for me!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Em & Cameron
yeah yeah yeah I will have another neice (yes I'm saying neice because I want to see this sweet little curly headed girl) I'm really excited for you La La and Gradual!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! You are the cutest mom! I really hope you get your girl! She'll be so lucky to have two older, protective brothers. She'll be the cutest dressed too cuz your boys always look so cute!
I know I have told ya already, maybe a few times ;) But, CONGRATS! Like a previous person said, there is really nothing like a new baby...it's the best thing ever. A summer baby will be awesome!
I had to laugh at your comment about him being lonely in there. I'm sure your baby will never be lonely after he/she is born with two cute siblings to cuddle with. Congrats!
Yeah for you guys! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you! You gotta love the expanding waistline...ok not really!
Congratulations! I thought that maybe you were expecting but just recently had it confirmed by Tiff. :) I hope you are feeling okay.
Congrats! That is so much fun. I am so excited for you. Three is a little bit crazy but it is so much fun. I am so happy for you Yipee! Have you been sick at all? Our babies will be pretty close I am due April 6th.
Angela--what happened to the breaking of the news on Halloween????? Remember the pink and blue handkerchieves on the boys??? Congratulations again!!!! It will be fun to see the "Easter egg" outfit on you again. Do you think you will fill it??? Lots of love, Mom PS It will probably drowned you and fall off.
YAY! Congrats to you guys! I'm happy for you.
Woohoo! Congrats! I have been hoping you'd get pregnant soon! You have darling kids - people like you should have them by the dozens! Sorry I never got back about going out for pie. Life in the Johnson Clan has been kinda nuts. We'll do it soon :)
Congrats you guys! Have you had any morning sickness this time around Angela?
Yay! Congrats Ang! I will cross my fingers for a girl. Your boys will have so much fun with a new little baby in the house :)
You are so loved! And here is one more, congratulations again and again. Hope to see you around sometime soon. :}
Yes congrats fellow sista! I can't wait to snuggle another little bundle of love. My votes for another boy, so you can use all those adorable clothes again!!! If you were blessed with twins again, only YOU could be the one to handle it. You've got to have something challenging come your way!! If twins is easy for you, I guess I'm weak sauce when it comes to two kids!!! :)
Hey, Angelina
You must have been realllllly busy lately--is it those 3 babies of yours??? You haven't changed your blog for 3 weeks--that's NOT like you!! You've got to look at Anne and Trevor's blog--It's HILARIOUS!!! Love, MOM
Grady and Ang we are so excited for you! we need to get together if everything goes well we will be close to you in a week so we can hang out more.
how on earth did i miss this?? how exciting!!! Congrats!! :)
Post a Comment