...the witches at Gardner Village are back!!! I absolutely LOVE this time of year...everything about it! The smell, the beautiful changing leaves, pumpkins, the cool crisp air, Halloween candy, and all the fun festivities that are always going on! It's all just so fun and I am so happy it's here!! Yestarday we started October off with a bang by going to see all the witches at Gardner Village. I can't say it really felt like fall with the 86 degree weather, but once we got there I was in the mood for sure! The boys and I met my cute friend Jamie and her little boy Tyler, along with her sister Kelli and little boy Grey, for a fun filled day! I was sooo excited to see Jamie because we have been friends for a long, long time. It started in the good old Riverton 11th ward many years ago, but since then we have been good friends, MTC/Mission buddies, USU college roomies, and more! She moved to Virginia a few years ago when her husband started law school and luckily for us he graduated and got a job back here in Utah and so we are all sooo happy to have her back with us!! So thanks Jamie for the fun day, we need to do it again real soon! :) Sure love ya!
Sawyer pointing out yet another pumpkin...our jaunt around all the shops and village took much longer than normal because they just had to point out every pumpkin!
Jamie and the boys checking out the witches...I think they do such a good job with this! It's all so detailed and cute!
What cute little boys...Logan, Sawyer and their new little buddy Tyler! These guys had so much fun together!
Don't ask me why I even bother bringing a stroller anymore, but hey, I guess it does help to keep them walking together in a straight line!
VERY anxiously waiting for their turn!!!
Logan ran right up to the biggest horse there without any fear at all! They look so small to be riding a horse all by themselves, but they sure love it!
Sawyer pointing out his brother on the other horse...he had to keep looking back to make sure he was still there.
The end of a fun day! Thanks girls! Kelli, Grey, Tyler, Jamie, Logan, Sawyer and me!






18 comments:
Fun. When did this happen? I love this time of year too! Cute blog backdrop? Did you know I have the same one??? Good choice. I love the pict of Logan on the horse! You have successfully brainwashed them to be like you! Well, done.
You are so cute Ang! We definitely need to do it again soon. You are so good at the blog thing. I don't get anything up until weeks, months...years later. What a fun day, thanks for coming!
looks like so much fun! i love the witches at gardner village... and i love everything about this time of year except for the fact that it means snow is in the near future. :(
Ang, I was there yesterday too!!I love going to see the witches.. Looks like you guys had alot of FUN~...Brooke
I haven't been to see the witches but I LOVE Gardner Village. Your boys are so cute. It looks like you may get your "boys to grow up to be cowboys."
Looks like fun! I really need your help with my blog, yours is so darling and organized!!!
Hi you! What a cute bunch of fun people you have posted here.
I saw the slideshow of the boys first year and saw one of the boys asleep in the stroller with an american flag stuck by him. I have the exact picture of Garrett! Those kiddos of your are darling, and you are so on top of taking pictures documenting events and blogging and scrap booking... where do you get your energy?
I'm jealous you got to go to Gardener Village. Every fall that is one place I have to go to get into the autumn spirit! Darling pumpkin boys. How are you feeling?
This is totally my favorite time of year. There's nothing like fall. I seriously get all excited just thinking about it. Fun stuff. We should plan a girls night out for the witches night out at Gardner village. We have gone before and it's a lot of fun. By the way, I am loving your boys in their cowboy attire. They sure are cute! Also, tell Grady so sorry we missed his visit this month. We were out of town all last week.
I also went to this little event a few days ago and LOVED it. I especially liked the witch with the huge bum and was pitching the ball to the batter.
Hello? You stole my blog background. hehe j/k...it sounds like Diana has it too. I thought it was so cute!
anyway, awesome pictures....that looks so fun. I should try to head out there and walk around when I come down, which will be in two weeks.
How are you feeling these days? Still no call saying Lance is hired, but we are 100% sure he has it..they just have to formally call and then tell us when the heck we're coming out! Lance left yesterday for his LAST 3 weeks out. Hurray!
How fun!! That's a great way to start the season...it's one of my favorites too. I tried leaving a little message on the boys in their boots but for some reason it never kept it...can I just say LOVE it! I'm so going to get my own pair. You look great! Hope things are going well.
Hi angela I can't find your email address will you email me so I can invite you to my blog makaylie@gmail.com Thank you
Oh and the other night we just stayed home because Brylee wasn't feeling well
so my email address is really makaylie21@gmail.com
Cute Pictures! I love Gardner Village this time of year too. The boys on the ponys sure look cute like they are in their element.
oh i LOVE to go see those witches! it makes me feel so fall-ish. Looks like you guys had a great day. BTW BIG congrats on the news i read about you on your facebook!!!!!!! :) i hope ypu are feeling good!!!
woo hoo does that make you about 3 months? Maybe its a girl! keep me posted!
Ang-this is too funny! I have pregnancy radar or something. I was talking with Debbie at work yesterday and said it was getting time for you to have another baby and sure enough you are having another one! That is so awesome! You are such a cute mom! Congrats!
Post a Comment