We spent most of this last week and weekend up at Park City...this is a trip we all look forward to every year! My parents always get a week in August at Marriott's Mountain Side Resort...it is such a fun and beautiful resort! Luckily they let us all come up and crash their party! This time Grady and I "avoided" the rest of the large crowd by going up Monday and Tuesday, and then back up Friday to Sunday (my 3 sisters and their families stayed up their in the 3 bedroom condo Tuesday through Thursday). So, I guess we missed the big "cool" party, but we still had a great and RELAXING time hanging out and spending time with my parents on the other days. We just spent lot's of time playing at the pool, playing checkers on the life size game outside, going for walks to the park, riding the alpine slide, taking long naps, watching the food network, and going out to eat! A perfect mini vacation! Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us come up! We really enjoyed our time up there! Well, until next year! :)
Strolling down Main Street...my parents in front of the Red Banjo Pizza Place where we had dinner.
The boys getting a nice ride out to the car on our way home! Sad to see it end, but can't wait till next year!






8 comments:
How fun! Marriotts are like the best hotel in my opinion. I'm still upset about missing the fun at Bear Lake. Big time bummer for us! Looks like you guys had a blast. I absolutely love Logan too. I've told Cort many times I could see us ending up there someday. There's just something super special about that town. Did you go to school there? Love your collage pictures.
You didn't miss the "cool" party! You just missed the mess, whining, screaming, mess, etc. So no worries! But we wish you could have been there. Our family needs to start shrinking instead of growing! J/K
That looks like another fun filled week for you guys! That resort looks really fun! When we go on the Alpine slide, Bryson always sees the swimming pool and wants to go swim afterwards, but we have yet to make it there! The boys are growing so fast! They are so cute!
Doug said that he saw you guys up at the slide how funny we did the same thing for labor day. It is a great little get away.
I dont know anyone who is on the go as much as you guys...Always somewhere doing something! How fun! I love Park City! Your boys are so stinking cute and growing so fast!
That checkers game looks like soo much fun. What a blast that trip was!!
That looks like a nice resort. I love Park City. Chad and I would go there every so often when we lived in UT and it was such a nice place to go. It reminded me of some mountainous towns in Alberta.
We get to do this in November! What fun you guys have had lately.
Cute pics.
Post a Comment