Monday, August 18, 2008

GOOD FOOD, GOOD FRIENDS, AND GOOD FUN!!!


On Saturday we had a fun little get together/BBQ/movie night with all my old girlfriends from the Riverton 21st Singles Ward (2001-2005')! We shared several years together as friends and roomies and I will never forget the wonderful time we had! They have been some of my closest friends throughout my life, and hopefully we will all stay that way throughout the years!!! That night we watched a video that I had put together of us all that included all of our memories, adventures, road trips, holidays and much more, but haven't figured out how to get that on here yet...so please stay tuned. Until then, here are a few pic's from the night of our BBQ this last weekend. I sure love you girls!!! And thanks for all the fun...we need to make sure and do it more often!
P.S. Mel we missed you!!!

Me and DeEtte...a.k.a. D-Sweat or Reette!

DeEtte and her cute little family...Maddison, Mike DeEtte and Elli. We are so happy that they finally moved back from Vegas!

Amy and her hopefully soon to be hubby...Teddy!

Cute little Elli teaching Logan and Sawyer how to be REAL kids by playing in and eating the dirt! Yum!

The girls...Sara, Amy, Michelle, me, Alli, DeEtte, and Brooke!

9 comments:

Sara J Low said...

Cute cute Ang. I'm glad you posted something. AND YES, put the video on. I LOVED it... the only major realization is that how FAT I've gotten in the past 3 years. YIKES!!! Good think there's another blog! :o)
Thanks again for the good time and arranging everything. It was sure fun to see everyone. And yes, we did miss Mel.

Amber said...

You did NOT turn 30! I didn't think you were 6 years older than me!

CAMERAHAPPY said...

I was looking at the picture and Bran and I know Brooke, Bran grew up in the same ward as her. We have been on family boating trips with her family.. Small world. Looks like a fun BBQ! You are always up to something!

Jamie said...

I can’t keep up with you Ang! I get tired just reading your blog. Where do you get all your energy?? You sure live life to the fullest! I need to be more like that. Looks like so much fun. Nothing better then good family, friends, and of course lots of YUMMY food!!

Aubrey said...

Looks like fun! You're looking good, Angela! I love your hair straight...you're just looking beautiful! And the boys are so big, I can't believe it. That is so crazy.

I enjoyed our visits together, I'm sorry I missed Tuesday...I hope you don't think I'm a flake. Anyway, love ya!

Jamie said...

Ang, I love so many things about you but one of the things I love the most is your talent for friendship. You are so amazing at keeping in touch with friends and people seem to gravitate to you! I'm am so grateful for your example, it makes me want to be a better friend! Email me and let's try to get together this week. Love ya!

Jodi said...

So... just hopped onto your blog to see what your cute family is up to and may I just say that you are looking gorgeous!! Wow! Your hair is darling and you look phenom!! We would love to get together with you guys before the summer is over! Your boys are darling too... Love the Gardner Village pics... Soooo cute!!

Diana said...

Fun, Fun, Fun. I really think you have more parties than Shandra! So when is an invite for your sisters to come over??? Are you only doing your hair straight now? I haven't seen it curly in a long time! I miss "crunchy" hair!! I think its really cute straight too! Love ya.

buchanancasa said...

Mmmmmm, eating dirt, definitely a childhood rite of passage. Gotta love those sandy diapers! :):)