Ang--when do you have time to do all this picture taking, reading, partying, then blogging it all?????? What a fun life you are creating!!! The boys look like models--they are adorable--even when they aren't full blown smiling!! Love, Mom
I agree they look adorable! Don't feel like they didn't pose perfectly...because I like the natural look. I had no idea you did this. Why do you hold out for so long to share these picts? Share your little guys! They are adorable!!!
Ang- I love these pictures! They are SO CUTE! You're boys are darling and I am so glad I got to meet them officially the other night! You're such a good mom! I was very impressed with your patience, kindness and love toward those two adorable little monkeys!
Ah Ang, you are so sweet! I just think the absolute world of you. I'm so glad we have gotten to know each other better. I had so much fun that night with your most cute little family. We definitely must do it again. I am always up for the practice! Thanks again for letting me do it. I had a blast!!!
Your boys may not pose and smile on cue (I am beginning to realize it might be a boy thing), but honestly they are darling boys and there couldn't be a bad picture of them.
Established on March 4, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple. On that day I had the privledge of marrying my best friend and will forever be thankful for the blessing that he is in my life. Sadly, we met in the most unpleasant of circumstances...a "Singles Ward Activity". I really began to dread my last few singles ward activities, but will always be glad that I showed up to that one!! It was love at first sight, and so we quickly decided to tie the knot 4 months later! We have loved being married and have shared so many wonderful and fun memories and trips, moments of laughter and tears, we have learned and grown so much together, and most importantly...we have been blessed with three adorable and amazing boys...the twins Logan and Sawyer, and our little baby Everett. I feel so happy and grateful to have such a loving, little family to call my own and I look forward to many wonderful times to come!
9 comments:
those are darling! Helps when you have cute boyz and a good photographer!! Lova ya!
Ang--when do you have time to do all this picture taking, reading, partying, then blogging it all?????? What a fun life you are creating!!! The boys look like models--they are adorable--even when they aren't full blown smiling!! Love, Mom
so cute! they are adorable!
I agree they look adorable! Don't feel like they didn't pose perfectly...because I like the natural look. I had no idea you did this. Why do you hold out for so long to share these picts? Share your little guys! They are adorable!!!
Ang- I love these pictures! They are SO CUTE! You're boys are darling and I am so glad I got to meet them officially the other night! You're such a good mom! I was very impressed with your patience, kindness and love toward those two adorable little monkeys!
Those are too cute!
Ah Ang, you are so sweet! I just think the absolute world of you. I'm so glad we have gotten to know each other better. I had so much fun that night with your most cute little family. We definitely must do it again. I am always up for the practice! Thanks again for letting me do it. I had a blast!!!
Your boys may not pose and smile on cue (I am beginning to realize it might be a boy thing), but honestly they are darling boys and there couldn't be a bad picture of them.
What great pictures! I think we shall have to take some there of our little one.
Take care!
Post a Comment