A few months back I won the bid (at a service auction in our ward) to a photography session with my cute friend Jamie! I was sooo excited for this, because as I've said before, my poor boys have had nothing but JC Penney specials....so I was sooo happy that Jamie was willing to do this for us! Just a few weeks ago we went to Gardner Village and there were so many cute places to take pictures! I would LOVE to go back there again sometime! Jamie did such an amazing job...they all turned out so cute! I just wish her subjects would have been a little bit more willing to give us a smile or two! They were impossible...we tried suckers, dancing, singing, jumping up and down, and NOTHING worked...it wasn't until the very last picture of the night, that they finally decided to give us a little something. Oh well, I still love every one of them...hopefully someday when they learn to smile on cue, we'll try this again! Thank you so much Jamie for doing this for us! You are the best!!!
7 months ago






5 comments:
These guys crack me up, they are so cute.
I tried to bring you home a mango...
What cute pictures!! No surprise there when you start out with such handsome subjects. I'm sorry I missed out on your book thing last night, things got kind of crazy with the kids and Gary had a meeting I forgot about. Do you happen to have a catalog I could look at or is it too late to even order anything?
They are so juicy! Even though they are not smiling, you can see their personalities in them, I think they are great photos!
Great pics...they are so stinking cute! I'm starting to get nervous...I feel like I'm in the home stretch and it will be here before I know it! Hey, I was looking at your pictures from their first year and noticed in one that you had the bundle me on their car seats. Did you like them? My friend was telling me I have to get some! Do you still have them? Would you consider letting us borrow them? Sorry so many questions, just trying to get this all figured out! Another question...did you get a swing or 2? What about bouncy chairs? I figured if I had 1 of each that would be good, especially since we already have a swing. What were some must haves? We have all the big stuff, I'm just trying to figure out the small stuff now!!
LOVE these photos! Logan and Sawyer are just too handsome!
Post a Comment