This post goes out to my all time favorite singer/band...Sawyer Brown, and to my second born son...Sawyer Howell! And yes, Sawyer is named after Sawyer Brown, and so in behalf of Sawyer's namesake (and the fact that we would never miss seeing them in concert when in town) we all headed to the South Jordan Town Days to see Sawyer Brown in concert last Saturday night. I was a little nervous that it wasn't going to happen because it poured rain all day! But, as if it was all meant to be, 30 minutes before the concert started the clouds parted and the sunshine came out. We met up with my sister Krista and her fam, as well as my sister Shandra who had been there all day manning her Deals to Meals booth. We had such a great time! I absolutely LOVE their music and love to watch them live because they are so fun and energetic. His dance moves are the greatest! We had a lot of fun with the boys just dancing around and watching them play with their cousin Kennady. We had explained to Sawyer beforehand that we were going to watch Sawyer Brown sing and dance and so it was funny because once the concert started he kept saying (first pointing to himself and then to Sawyer Brown) "Sawyer and Sawyer!". It was such a fun night and we can't wait until he comes to town again! Here are a few pic's from the concert and a little taste of what we got to enjoy:
7 months ago







5 comments:
I must agree with you 100%. He is so fun to watch because he will literally dance the entire concert! It looks like you had a great time!
FUN!!
Looks like fun! Your family is so dang cute! I look forward to the bbq if you do it again this summer!
That sounds so fun! That's funny because I went to that exact stage the next night to watch my cousin clog...you should see my blog post....I always did like Sawyer Brown...but I don't know enough of his songs!
i did not know sawyer was named after sawyer brown! how awesome!! i am sorta a looser and have not been to many concerts in my life, BUT, i have been to Sawyer Brown years ago, and it was AWESOME!! they are a great band. really cute pics!
Post a Comment