There is nothing better than a pedicure! Especially when you are 38 weeks prego with fat, swollen, ugly feet! I know they still look swollen, but at least my toes are cute, right?! (foot on the left). Thanks Amber for putting this girls night together...I REALLY appreciated it! We had a really nice relaxing time during our $38 "Deluxe Pedicure", followed by delicious ice cream at The Marble Slab!

Here we are...the prego, Amber, Lynette, and Emily! Jamie and Tiff we missed you!.jpg)
And here is Lynette downing her pint of blueberry ice cream...AFTER eating her original cup of ice cream might I add! Mmm...it was sure good though and worth every bite! Thanks girls for the fun night...most likely my last girls night out until this little dude comes! AHHH! :)
7 months ago







12 comments:
Sounds like a great idea! I can't believe how close you are! Exciting!!!
I missed being there too! I was asleep by 8:00 that night!! WHATEVER! And was sad that I missed the fun. Next time for sure. Can't wait to meet the newest addition of you adorable family.
What fun. I haven't ever got a pedicure but your toys sure look cute. :)
That was fun, I must say! Although its sad to say my feet don't look all that different from yours and your prego. I love ya Ang and am excited for your babe to come!!
What a lot a fun, and what a bunch of good lookin ladies!
If only it were you that was doing the count down!!! Let's get this kid here already! You look like you are doing great, and the toes look darling...it reminds me I really need to do something about mine. Love you!!!
Pedicure, and ice cream you could never go wrong. Looks like a fun night had by all.
You guys are great, can't ask for better friends, although i could ask for a better picture posting. I look retarded in that picture with Lynette, i thought i could hide from the camera. Lynette looks cute though. Can't wait for you to have your little one. Don't worry you'll figure out how to handle three, and then you can tell me how to do it. ha-ha
Looks like you guys had a great time. I wish I could have made it. :( But at least I don't have hurting feet! ha ha! :)
super cute toes! sounds like a great time :)
Wow Ang. you could have mentioned that I don't normally eat icecream and it was a special treat! Thanks for making me look like a porker! Love ya, can't wait to see your sweet baby!
BABY PICS PLEASE!!
Post a Comment