Sunday, April 26, 2009

EASTER WEEKEND

We had a wonderful Easter weekend together as a family! I just LOVE this time of year...the flowers blooming, warmer weather, Conference weekend, and a chance to remember and celebrate our Saviors life. We are still trying to decide on our Easter traditions (if anyone has any good ones, PLEASE SHARE!), but for now we've decided that there will be no Easter bunny or basket on Easter morning...mean I know. But, I want Sunday to be a special day, apart from all the candy. So, on Saturday we woke up and went to our wards Easter Egg Hunt at the park where we had a good time but the boys got WAY too much candy because they were EXTREMELY hyper the rest of the day! We then went to my sister's house for a delicious stuffed french toast breakfast, where they got even MORE candy!

On Easter morning this is what we woke up to...some books about Easter, flowers, and a basket for me and Grady. :)

After church we attempted to get some decent pictures of the boys all dressed up, but they were too excited about their little yellow chicks they got in nursery. So, this was the best we could do.


Sawyer attempting to hold still and give me a smile!

Logan holding his little chick and flowers...they would not put these down for the rest of the day.

And as embarassing as this is...here I am in all my prego glory! Here I am at 37 weeks and ready for our new little buddy to join us! I hope everyone had a special and happy Easter!

5 comments:

Diana said...

Cute picture! I really need to take at least one pregnant picture of me. You make it look to adorable! Maybe I should change out of my bed rest clothing and put on real clothes again.

Amber said...

You look so stinkin cute! I can't wait to see pics of your new little one!

The Burnah Clan said...

Look'n Good!!! You're hair is getting longer, I like it. Jealous, you are almost done!

Tiffany said...

You look sooo cute! Good idea with the Easter morning thing! We might have to do that too!

Sarah said...

i LOVE the idea of no easter bunny/baskets on easter morning... talk about distraction from the true meaning of easter! i wonder if my kids would notice if the easter bunny just forgot to come to our house next year?