Sunday, April 27, 2008

MY BOYFRIENDS...

I am just so in love with these guys!!! For some reason I was getting them dressed to go to dinner at my parents house tonight, and just realized how old they are looking! They are just all grown up and I have no idea where the time went! It makes me so sad that my little babies are now becoming little men! I am just so grateful for them and for the joy they bring to my life each and every day!!!

Logan

Sawyer

6 comments:

CAMERAHAPPY said...

They are so sweet! I love their little outfits! They are cute little men! It is fun when they grow, but sad that the baby side is leaving! Enjoy the little things!

Leah said...

They are pretty darned cute, huh? Now that they are growing up, I guess you will just have to have another baby:)

Jamie said...

They are soo stinkin cute. I can't stand it! I can't believe how big they are getting, where does the time go? I absolutely love having boys.

Diana said...

I love it, love it, love it! Honestly Ange, they were so adorable. I think you won the "cute" kid award that day!! But then again you always do. Jake only has a chance when he is wearing the twins hammy-downs. Anyways, I'm glad you were able to go to the zoo. So glad Heather was able to pick up the slack from the fam. Good luck manana and we will chat with you soon, I'm sure!

Moleff Family! said...

Hoe darling are they! It is amazing how time flies. Cherish every moment! Your such an amazing person Angela! They are lucky boyZ!!

BaxterFamily said...

THey are a couple of guapos! Darling family Ang!