This morning I was just busy cleaning until I realized that I hadn't heard a peep from the boys. Usually this means that they are busy getting into something and making a huge mess, but this time I found them sitting in the rocking chair in their room, looking at a picture book and just babbling to each other. Don't ask me how they got up there, but it was the cutest thing ever! After I took the picture I left them in there, and they just sat together for another good 15 minutes or so! It is so fun that they have each other!

7 months ago






12 comments:
If that isn't the cutest [icture ever. I bet they just love each other so much! I would love for Landon to have a brother someday! Darling! Darling! Vegas looked fun too. We actually love the red rock hiking! Good times!!!
That is so cute! I love those precious moments!
That is so precious. I can't imagine what it would be like to have a twin, someone you even shared the womb with! They are so adorable. I'm sure there'll be so many more of these sweet moments!
Ang and Grady,
They are just about the sweetest things ever! I love their rosy little cheeks! How fun to have a little buddy with you all the time... We need to get together!
Jodi
WOW! that is the sweetest thing ever. They are so adorable! I love your title of this post too, it's very fitting. How lucky are they (and you) to have you each!
Ang, that is the best...glad you had your camera nearby so we get to see it too.
That is so sweet! I love it! It is so nice to have those moments! They are cute little men! Of course I love that they are looking at pictures! Thats why we take the pictures for them, well us too... Anyhow too cute!
Way to cute!
Ang that is so stinkin' cute! I especially love the picture of them looking at each other! So sweet!
Okay I just have to agree with everything already posted! I haven't blogged in a while so I'm a little late. I Love the title you should but that in there room on a cute board. My mom is a twin and I love to here about their adventures together, twins have the most amazing bond. Good job you! Oh and I found a place that has cowboy material....call me.
Love it! Those are really so darling. Cute little twins.
Ang, You boys are so cute! I bet you are having so much fun! Mommyhood is the best, isn't it?
Post a Comment