My friend Emily invited us to her in-laws for the afternoon so that the kids could feed the horses some apples. I don't know who was more happy to be there...me or my boys! They had the cutest little farm ever...with corn growing, a white picket fence, nice big barn, a large field, big beautiful house and lots of horses! That is definitely my dream...someday I hope to have exactly that! But for now, we will just enjoy others...and that we did! The boys talked about this day for a long time...and even still every time I give them an apple they ask to "feed it to the horsie?" So thanks Emily, we had a great time!
The boys and thier little girlfriends Haylee and Elsa. And thanks Elsa for posing...she's obviously the only one that was listening.
Learning how to feed the horses apples...after they were shown how to do it with their hand flat and open they kept showing me, "Like this Mommy, like this!"
The cool big barn with lots of beautiful horses!
Logan feeding the big horse...it's amazing to me that they are not afraid of such a large animal.
Saywer trying to catch the kitty-cat! After our fun with the animals we sat in the backyard and ate lots of yummy popsicles! A perfect summer day!
7 months ago






4 comments:
What a fun time. It looks beautiful. I didn't know that her in-laws had a huge farm like this.
Nice, that is my dream too! You are such an awesome mom!
You're funny! That would be so crazy to have stables like that! wow! Cute pics!
How fun! I love looking at and hearing about your care-free days and outings with the kids. I miss those days when I didn't have kids in school and we didn't always have somewhere to be. Your boys are such cuties.
Post a Comment