Wednesday, May 27, 2009

INTRODUCING....

Everett Eldon Howell
Born on May 9th, 2009
at 4:02 p.m.
He weighed 8 lbs 5 oz. and is 21 inches long!

We are a little late in introducing our new, sweet baby boy, but to be honest we've been too busy enjoying, cuddling and kissing him to make time for this post. We've also been busy adjusting to 3 little ones...you wouldn't think that such a small, little innocent bundle of joy would make such a difference in our lives, but he has! We sure love him though! He is just the sweetest little boy and has been very much like the twins so far...just really mellow and content. He puts up with his older brothers many hugs and kisses really well too. And so far he only wakes up once during the night and so sleeping has definitely improved since being pregnant. We are just so happy and blessed to have such a perfect, healthy little boy join our family! Here are just a few (a bunch) of pictures of our little cutie and his first few days/weeks:
Goodbye BIG belly...hello cute little baby!
Here is our first family picture just moments after he was born...along with Dr. Larkin whom we absolutely love! It was fun for him to see the twins since he delivered them too!
Logan and Sawyer meeting their new baby brother for the first time!

Me and my precious little Everett!

I can already tell that he's a 3rd child because we've already slacked on the picture taking! The pictures we have from the hospital are slim pickins, but here is a newborn picture just hours after he was born.

Here is the proud Daddy ready to bring him home from the hospital!
By the looks of it, he enjoyed his first ride home in the car...no complaints there!

Aunt Krista and Aunt Shanny welcoming us home from the hospital.
Doing what he does best...just laying around and looking so cute!
Compared to the twins, Everett is such a little chunk! So, it's been fun to have a baby that finally loves to eat and has lot's of rolls!

We LOVE his long dark hair...hopefully it stays that way!
Everett's first bath...I don't think he enjoyed it too much, but his brothers sure had fun helping!

Here is Everett's new room he was able to come home to...thanks to the recall on the twins crib, we were able to get a brand new one with no chew marks in it!
Here is Everett and his proud older brothers! Everett was exactly two weeks old on this day...time is already flying by so fast! I am really trying to take it all in and charish every moment because I know how fast the twins first two years have gone by!

Here is just a cute picture of Logan and Sawyer on their way to church without Mommy and "Baby Everett". My parents were brave enough to take these two little dudes to St. George for a week so that Grady and I could enjoy our first week home with Everett. It was sooo nice to be able to just focus on one little baby and to catch up on some much needed rest! Thank you Grandma Lou and Papi for all that you did for us and for the fun vacation for the boys! They sure loved it (and so did we)!

29 comments:

Jamie Eskelson said...

Oh my, he is absolutly beautiful. Congratulations a million times over. I loved seeing the pictures with your twin boys as well. What a lucky Mom with a georgous family.

Leah said...

I have been waiting and watching for this post! He is darling! Congratulations! To me, he looks like his brothers already. Everyone says three is harder than two but maybe having twins your first go-round makes that not true. Whatever way it goes I know you will do great and he is lucky to have you guys as his family!

Aubrey said...

Me too...I have been WAITING for you to post something! So fun to see such cute pictures....he definitely looks like Logan and Sawyer, but I think I see a little more of you, Angela, in Everett. Wow, so THREE kids now!!! I've been wanting to come see him....so maybe next week when the craziness around here calms down. I'll give you a call! (fyi: no new news on the house yet...still waiting)

Sarah said...

He is just precious! Congratulations! I was actually thinking yesterday that you HAD to have given birth by now, why hadn't we seen anything so I'm glad you got this post up today! Also I have pregnancy brain, I didn't realize you had gone private so I thought any new posts would show up on my "reader" and I thought you just weren't blogging.... I'm catching up on all the posts that I've missed. Congrats again, he is ADORABLE!

Kelli J. said...

Ang - he's beautiful! What a darling family you have. Congrats! The nursery is to die for!!! Andrea and I want to come see you! Let us know when you are ready for visitors!

Leslie Baird said...

What a bunch of cutie pies! I'm so happy for you guys, I really am. Thanks for sharing all of the fun photos...it makes me feel a litte less far away. xoxo Les

Tiffany said...

So adorable! Congrats again! I love the name btw. I really wish I looked that good after giving birth! You look like you never even blinked! Cute nursery too!

Angela said...

What a total cutie!!! I love him in that little brown and white striped outfit. So so cute!!
Looks like he has proud big brothers too :)

The Burnah Clan said...

Yay!!! Congrats! He is so cute and chubby. I love his new room decor! Have fun!!!

buchanancasa said...

Oh my goodness, who looks that amazing after just giving birth? Seriously, you look great! And Everett is so handsome; those peach-fuzzy cheeks are to die for. Congrats to you and your family!

steph said...

He is so cute! The boys look like they're enjoying him. Congrats!

Moleff Family! said...

its about time, jk Such darling pics Ang. He is so tinkin cute, just like the twins! U look amazing BTW. I just love u and hope you know you can call me anytime. Congrats on new bundle of joy! Cute room too! :)

Shandra said...

What an adorable familY!!! Those boys are heart brakers...they are all so stinkin cute!!

Way to go Ang (& Grady) :)

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

Wow you have the cutest little man ever! I just felt like crying lookin at that cute little baby! You look so beautiful in those pictures, your just glowing (in a good way) I love his room too! So happy for you!

Aimee Jager said...

Congratulations you guys! Everett is sooo beautiful! I hope everything went well with the delivery :) When you're feeling up to it we'd love to go to dinner or something! Congrats again and thanks for sharing these darling pics!

Dianne Madsen said...

There is NOTHING as heavenly as a new baby! I remember those days with longing. I will never outgrow my wish to have a baby. I guess I will just have to wait till the millenium now! In the mean time, I sure LOVE seeing pictures of babies as sweet and "heavenly" as yours!
Love you,
dianne

Amy McCloy said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute!!!
Congratulations!
Love, Amy

Sara Low said...

Ang-

What a DOLL!!! He is so cute! And you look fantastic too. I love the
picture of all three boys. (That was in the first e-mail). I'm so
happy for you. What a darling little family you have! Now you need a
few girls to balance things out! :)

Please let me know if you need anything. I'd love to come for a brief
visit one day to see how you're doing.

Talk to you soon.

Sara

Shannon Howell said...

Look at that little cutie pants! And I like his cute pants.
Congratulations! We are very happy for you.
Love,
Shannon

P.S. How do I make my blog private?

Missy Robinson said...

Congratulations Ang! What a beautiful baby boy - and you look great too!
Thanks for the announcement.
Love,
Missy

Teresa Evans said...

Oh. . . . my. . . . GOSH! He is soooooo cute! What's up with you and Grady making such handsome boys---ok, I guess you two aren't bad looking. Congratulations! I'm so excited for both of you. Try to get some rest and just love that sweet little guy!

Melissa Baxter said...

I've been wondering about you, now mommy of three. He looks so darling. Congratulations Ang. We'll for sure have to get together when you're feeling better.

Amber said...

Congrats to your family! Your have such cute boys! And I am glad that everyone is happy and healthy!

Jenny and Mark said...

He is absolutely adorable. Congratulation on another cute boy to add to the 2 you have. They look like proud big brothers. Such a cute family!

Matt and Liz said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations! You have your hands full now! I hope you are getting some sleep in there somehow!

Leatham Family said...

Congratulations Ange, he's a cutie. Looks like you're gonna have a handful, good luck with 3!! You look awesome too. Maybe we can get together sometime when you get settled.

Jamie said...

You seriously look so beautiful in all these pics! Love his room too. Where did you get his bedding? Cute. cute. cute. And guess what little Everett will have a little buddy boy to play with come November! I am so excited for you. Congratulations to you all! He is so perfect.

The Bennetts said...

Ang, It's your long lost friend Treesje or AKA Hermana Sleight. :) Congratulations on your new addition to your family. I have been out of town for the last month and just checked my email. So sorry this is a few weeks late. I still can't believe we still haven't seen each other. Call me when things calm down a little so we can get together sometime. I really want to meet your beautiful family. Take care and Congratulations again!
Treesje

Carrie said...

Congrats!!! he's a beautiful boy!! his room is darling too!